Who's the best user for brave bow quad shenanigans?

Also, should specify F2P; I have other 5*'s I would rather focus on.

Seems like Klein is actually the best choice, with a decent speed stat and a PRF brave bow. Build with swift sparrow or A/S solo and you have a monster. Throw in a lull and boom (or desperation, if the map calls for it).

Additional info: you can consider the unit at 5* +10, but maybe not with full flowers (though that is unlikely to make a difference); flowers are just in too high demand, even if I want to get around to it eventually.

Alright, show me them archers.

7 Likes

Plagian Raphael or WFelix can do the standard BF + Brave Bow set but Idk if you’re counting grails

Also a shoutout to Gordin for having really nasty Bonfires, especially with Sturdy Impact

11 Likes

I count them, but would rather have a more flexible team than armor movement.

Gordin’s PRF looks real nice, but quading just seems a lot more fun and his speed is really too low.

8 Likes

I forgot the “quad” part :ferdbirb:

10 Likes

you don’t have to quad if you just kill in 2 hits

But I guess Klein

9 Likes

I tried quad Gordin, 3/10 would not recommend. He’s awesome for other roles though, like shinx said.
While Klein is better for quadding with a brave bow, I would still choose Norne because she’s just a lot more useful elsewhere. Also its only a few points
Edit: if you like klein more, and he’s better in the specific role that you want, then I guess Klein ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

8 Likes

Yeah, another reason I like Klein is that I also like his character, while I don’t care about Norne or Gordin at all.

4 Likes

Setsuna comes to mind, although that attack is an oof.

7 Likes

Klein is my dedicated DJ quads for Rocker Seiges.
I need to re refine his bow to +spd and give him better skills, right now he works well but he can be a amazing as a quad attack archer.

5 Likes

@GVader has experience with quadsuna, to say the least

5 Likes

Peony as a f2p flying dancer (running Hone or Goad for easy extra buffs) means S!Loki could be pretty reliable.

4 Likes

Yeah, Klein. Otherwise, Winter Felix with Bold Fighter’s not a bad call, if you wanted to use Grails on that and need more substantial fodder. Probably better off with Klein but just to toss out an alternative.

4 Likes

I was about to mention S!Loki because of movement capability. Also, Spd/Def Rein brings her effectiveness up to the top contenders.

4 Likes

Quadsuna is starting to lose value if I have to tell the truth, unit Defense is starting to just get too high and in order for her to get most of her kill she needs +Atk which leads into another problem that units Spd is starting to get way to high for her to double, so it’s either getting to the point where 1 the foe is slow so she can quad but they just have way to much Def to deal any damage to them and most of the time they will be running some kind of Guard so Luna isn’t going to help, or 2 the foe just has to much Spd so no doubling… and if they are Inf they are most likely going to be running DR (at least in the “PvP” modes)

7 Likes

Before I would say Klein but now I recommend Rath or Python - the coverage offered by range bow cavs cannot be understated.

Their only weakness is color but if you are beefing up atk while quadding, the problem isn’t so big anymore.

5 Likes

Rolf too (though grails)

The good thing about investing in a bow cav is they are a pain on ARD, and not just cavlines (e.g. WoM beacon with fury + candlewax).

5 Likes

Definitely Klein, that prf brave bow is just too good for quadding. For even more fun shenanigans I’d suggest throwing inf hexblade on your preferred mage for the adaptable damage against those pesky super tanks.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well that’s creative. Unfortunately, ain’t no way I’m managing to +10 him.

2 Likes

It’s also a meme; the fact that Leif’s Meisterbogen (a Prf Brave Bow with the same Spd penalty but two more Might) was switched for a normal Brave Bow is pretty telling, lol

2 Likes