Why do I have the sudden urge to spend 10 orbs on this banner to get S!Gunnthra?

Basically, sacrifices are being made for OG Gunnthra. ;-;

3 Likes

People have spent hundreds of orbs without getting their desired unit

Don’t do it

9 Likes

I wanted a B!Fjorm to fix her HP Bane… I got 2 Duma… Stay strong and hold your orbs.

2 Likes

Gotta stick to your main goal man. Dont get baited

5 Likes

Don’t do it man

3 Likes

I know you love Gunnthra, but as a unit, the summer one is pretty terrible.

4 Likes

Summer Gunnthrá will be on a 4 unit banner again. You’ll not have a higher chance than an 8% banner to get the og so you should have as many orbs as possible

5 Likes

@TMFM Good point. Just gonna suck if I ever want a +ATK copy of S!Gunnthra, cause she ain’t appearing again at an 8%.

I’ll definitely skip the banner, already got a -ATK +SPD B!Fjorm from it so I don’t see much reason to continue.

It’s just…I feel like I’m sacrificing A LOT for trying to get +10.

4 Likes

It’ll be worth the sacrifice in the end, trust me

It’s a really good feeling to max merge one of your faves

2 Likes

Dang… I see now, but Gunnthrá is one of your favourites right?, I guess you can try to at least get one merge or two to patch the bane, in the long run the OG one will return more often than the S/NY versions (which will be only on their reruns or maybe on banners like the one we got for the anniversary of a random free seasonal) so I guess it won’t hurt to try getting the summer one some merges.

You have a really stocked orb stash and it’ll be even better by the time OG Gunnthrá returns if you don’t spend, but if you do at least you’ll still have a respectable sum for her, I’m sure of that.

So yes, go for it, but try not to pull your luck much, as TMFM said you can come without your target even after spending a lot so exercise caution as you summon. (Watch out for your savings!)

I wish you luck in whatever decision you’re going to take!

2 Likes

Yeah ik the feeling

5 Likes

I think it’s just best for me to not to summon. 10 orbs is basically me missing what could be two green Orbs going for OG Gunnthra.

I think I’ll be okay skipping. I already have usable copies of both of Gunnthra’s alts and with good IVs (-DEF +RES on Summer, +SPD merge for NY). It’s just…I like Gunnthra and I want them to be better units, but I’m still seeking out a +ATK copy of OG Gunnthra, and I think that’s a better goal in the long run.

Also, the February banner I like a hell of a lot more than this one. It has more units I like and the full banner hasn’t even been revealed yet. Like, green has two units I love and I can always pity break with blue for L!Azura or L!Julia, both of which I don’t have yet and would love to have.

1 Like

I’m still no good at saving :feh_elisad:
Good on you though, you’ve got a nice stash there. I have like 100 for Lif

2 Likes

I think you have 95 more orbs than me, I can’t save either.

3 Likes

10 orbs for a 5*
images

5 Likes

I see everyone’s summon results on this banner and I just get so sad. Either Marth is a creeper or just NOTHING shows up.

I hope all of your summons get better in the future ;-;

2 Likes

Ooh, nice orb count! Hope you get her!

By the way, Summer Gunnthrá does have a pretty cute design.

4 Likes

Gunnthra is always adorable X)

2 Likes

2 plump pillows is definitely cute design.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say pillows so much as…melons.

But hey, Gunnthra was burnt alive after trying to help her dear siblings and Kiran, the love of her life, so I’m pretty sure she needs a vacation.

1 Like