Why don't we have this yet?

Halloween banner vampire with the Nosferatu tome.

Seriously, why do we not have this yet?

20 Likes

IS is currently scrambling after reading this post

14 Likes

13 Likes

In old games it was dark mages who had access to the tome (before they made it a light spell for some reason) so there are so many perfect characters for it.

7 Likes

Same reason as no Christmas Reindeer…

No one knows

11 Likes

Vampire Hubert with nosferatu when?

8 Likes

It has always been a dark tome idk what are you talking about.
Also Vampire canas with this tome for next halloween seasonals.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure was a light magic until ðe onset of ðe gba games or at least it was in holy wars thracia

2 Likes

Right, forgot I played the games out of order. Don’t remember Marth games, but it was light in FE5 (it was not in 4, 5 might have been its introduction) it’s dark in all GBA games and awakening, and light after that.

It was light more often than not, but IMO it makes a lot more sense to be a dark tome given both it’s name and nature.

3 Likes

it was light magic in the tellius games

4 Likes

Because Sol lance and Ingrid’s thingy exist and neither took off so they demoted them to bellringer and that still isn’t popular.

1 Like

It was in 4, but you had to capture Isaach before Sophara IIRC. And it was introduced in FE2. It was black magic in FE2 and then it became light magic in FE3.

4 Likes

(it was not in 4,

I’m afraid my friend it was in 4

3 Likes

Hmm, forgot about it then. I think I had it on Deidre so no one inherited it.

2 Likes

It’s flip-flopped between light and dark magic throughout the series :feh_lucyshrug:

5 Likes

It’s also given to Julia while talking to Seliph but only if it happens at a specific time oðerwise she gets a different worse one

3 Likes

I always figured it’d be released with Nyx, tbh.

1 Like

Because an unconditional Sol on a Glacies W!Tharja sounds disgusting?

why do we not have this yet?

Because its way too good of an idea for IS to comprehend.

3 Likes

Like A Christmas banner with Rein on a Reindeer

2 Likes