Why gamepress is the best!

Say anything :fehbirb:

20 Likes

Because we’re a community filled with accepting, welcoming and charming people and we appreciate each other mostly.

Also this place is ratchet and memey and I love it.

25 Likes

Because it allows you to interact with other people across the planet with the same interests as you, so you can talk freely about things and series you like without people from the outside judging!

that sounded super cheesy

20 Likes

Indeed

8 Likes

anything

11 Likes

‘‘Anything’’ :legion:

In all seriousness,this place is amazing,this week-long hiatus I took was a tad painful,'cause this place is just that nice. :hridexcited:

16 Likes

Because it’s a horrifying deep dark hole you can never escape from! :smiley:

Warp_Refine

16 Likes

it’s not as deep and dark a hole as my self-esteem

10 Likes

Because people are really nice and cool here. I mean, I’m not here since long, but I already feel somewhat “integrated” here and I’m eager to interact further with others here :bylethsmile:

(and yeah, there are lottsa memes here, so it can’t be bad place right ?)

9 Likes

Because I can talk with many lovely people about my favourite franchise in English
And because of cat emoji :catroll:

I love you all :tikiga::feh_nino:

14 Likes

Actually, they’re just two parts of the same hole :thinkinglikelukas:
Your self-esteem and you fell into the hole known as GP, but there is a small crevice in the hole that only your self-esteem could fit into! wryssmile

5 Likes

Ehy, i can feel you but don’t think is that positive
:elisad:

4 Likes

Same here.

It’s hard for me to take a break, because so many people here are likeable

6 Likes

obviously my low self-esteem came before GP! It’s a mere coincidence that I have to climb a bit higher to reach GP

3 Likes

Why is this title a lie

4 Likes

Because I’m here

3 Likes

This is the only place where I can talk about something I’m genuinely invested in and enjoy and have people not only understand what I’m talking about but feel similarly or are at least willing to talk about it.

And it’s how I met @af1899 who is absolutely wonderful and a joy to interact with

5 Likes

Yes that’s true
@af1899 we like you ^^

8 Likes

Same here :3

2 Likes
Gamepress is the best, because everybody does this!

b a i t e d :humblecurate:

4 Likes