Why ishtar liked so much?

I legit dont see any appeal on her. I know tastes and colors cant be argued but why people care about her this much? She feels like a regular crit archer with good steroids and nothing else…

“I honestly don’t see the appeal in her either” said a certain green hair chain wielding lancer.
“I agree.” Said a certain blonde cage using lancer.

28 Likes

Literally because she is FSN Rin

5 Likes

I HEREBY SUMMON @Bow-of-Sacae TO ANSWER THY QUESTION

7 Likes

A certain Red Bowman : huh… I sense trouble with woman again…

A certain Dual wield gunsman: More trouble with woman

A certain blacksmith : looks like there will be trouble

2 Likes

That’s all there is to it, though?

3 Likes

she’s a fun dumbass

5 Likes

She is part Rin who is queen of tsunderes. So this megami is clumsy and likes the master in a tsundere way which is very cute. Her character in Babylonia is both funny and badass, if you read it you should know the reasons why. All I will tell, she played a huge role there. She is fun and do you see those thights?

9 Likes

Why do we have to discuss this sh’t almost every two weeks?

5 Likes

Because we do not post frequently enough for it to be discussed once every week?

3 Likes

…because my only SSR archer is a NP2 Arjuna :roll_eyes:

At least now i got Emiya archer Np4 and Ishtar np1

her appearance are my taste,tbh (love dark color hair character) but i’m just not happy what she did to enkidu.

5 Likes

Enkidu likes Ishtar, impossible (memes purposes)

I mean, I’m also not happy what Ereshkigal did to Ishtar, and I still can like her.
I see no problem with that.

1 Like

Because of Rin?

Which is also why I don’t like her.
I’ve always been on team Seiba.
And Sakura as a close second.

2 Likes

Except what Eresh did is nowhere near as terrible as what Ishtar did to Gilgamesh and enkidu. Eresh merely killed her enemy, at least that is what Ishtar appeared to be, Ishtar only claimed to be there to talk to Eresh after she got pwned, and I don’t fully trust her. Ishtar unleashed the bull of heaven purely for her own pride, Gilgamesh did nothing wrong to deserve that.

1 Like

Gilgamesh is a dick? No honestly, there sure are enough people that would argue that Gilgamesh is just a haughty bastard. Which he even was before his journey for eternal life.
It took Enkidus death to make him the wise king we know from Babylonia Singularity.
You can’t tell me he wasn’t at least as prideful as Ishtar.

And just in case no one takes this the wrong way: No, I don’t hate Gilgamesh. I loved his character in Fate/Zero. But it doesn’t change the fact that he was a haughty brat.

1 Like

How cute :rofl:

Gilgamesh is a dick but not a dick to Ishtar, not before she proposed to him at least. meanwhile Ishtar is a dick to every one including Eresh.

1 Like

Wow… Being helpful is considered being a dick now. Nice.