Will all ascended heroes be OCs? [Discussion]

As the title says. Discuss.

Basically what other units could actually even be ascended? Like for L/M heroes there are obvious candidates, but who qualifies as an ascended hero other than what IS says, which seems to be OCs
Mani Katti Lyn (hey, it is a sacred weapon)

Anyway, this seems like a way for IS to sell characters who otherwise wouldn’t sell well by attaching them to a limited currency. Like, they knew the wolfguard wouldn’t sell well, so they slapped Fjorm on it.

What do you guys think?

12 Likes

I’m thinking they might all be but it would be really cool to get some non-OC ones too

8 Likes

I just don’t love OCs that much, so other than the Askr duo who need it (Anna is Anna, so she’s okay) there’s no one who I would care much about. Veronica maybe

9 Likes

I hope they won’t be all OCs, but I’m kinda expecting them to be, unfortunately. Maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised later. :feh_eirikathink:

9 Likes

All oc’s for a while, then like a year from now they sprinkle in mainline lords to spice things up

That’s my read on it

16 Likes

Ascended Leo, that is the hope and dream lol

8 Likes

Given recent developments, if it will eventually mean an ascended queen Dagr then I’m fine with it

13 Likes

Nah this is their excuse to eventually shove another Marth alt in our faces

13 Likes

Marth:
sk9nb6lgccq31

15 Likes

Marth: doesn’t win 1st in CYL
IS:
tenor

12 Likes

Well if I do get Lyn with mani katti I can begrudgingly accept it

10 Likes

I’m expecting mostly OCs, but I’d love to see some lesser characters, ones that wouldn’t quite qualify for a Legendary spot, get one too. I think it’s an interesting concept, even if it means certain characters getting even more alts than they already need

5 Likes

Ascended Okami Amaterasu please

Wait…wrong game.

Ascended Ike with lance please.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we get every month an ascended hero now on the new hero banner.

I mean the battle between Nifl and Muspel could be like forever now.

9 Likes

We don’t need Ascended/Legendary/ AND Brave alts of the same damn characters… But Fjorm being the first already potentially screws that

7 Likes

Is Ascended Marianne too much to ask for?

Well, at the very least, I’m willing to bet Lif, Thrasir, Plumeria, and Triandra due to them going along with Thórr and Loki.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see characters from the mainline getting Ascended versions as well, mainly so that we can have a good amount of Boon Blooms instead of having… 30-33 give or take if EVERY OC we have as of now gets an Ascended version

5 Likes

I don’t think we’ll be getting too many of them if they’re all coming from a TT plotline. How many gods grants power to mortal storylines can they do. Unless every banner status getting an alt for a unit who worked with a god and we’ll see new alts for all Falchions, the 12 crusader descendents etc.

Maybe we’ll see Bruno’s quests finished there and the battle between Aslr and Embla (the dragons) with Ascended Alf 'cos we know Sharena and Anna ain’t ever getting nice things.

8 Likes

…more than you would hope

9 Likes

I mean that’s literally the book III and IV OCs already. And technically speaking the powers the Askr twins and Veronica have over gates to other worlds probably originated from their patron deities as well. Pretty common in Feh now that I think about it.

6 Likes

I’m literally never dying for more OCs, so I hope this is just an occasional thing they do. Would love to see some old FE lords get big upgraded versions of their OG release though Lyn Lyn Lyn Lyn Lyn

7 Likes

I can see us getting Ascended Byleth with Sublime Creator Sword dressed in the Sothis Regalia outfit but idk who else could be ascendent without introducing new lore (like making an Ascendent Xander who was blessed by the Dusk Dragon).

7 Likes