Will I get my crown after 3 years?

Hello everyone ! I did my arena runs, and thanks to Edelgard being a bonus unit, (and a revamp of my arena team) , I managed to score a lot ! Do you think I’m safe with 3778? Will I get my first crown this week after 3 years of hard work, or is my score not high enough? Thanks for your help as usual! I really want to be part of the cool kids gang :sunglasses:
My rank in this tier, for information :

3 Likes

You’ve a chance, but its still pretty early to say something about it
Most people do their arena runs on the last day, so fingers crossed that you make it

2 Likes

Yes.No.Maybe

2 Likes

Your ranking is solid. You’ll make it. You won’t stay there the next week, but you’ll make it in for now.

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer! It doesn’t matter to me if I can’t stay, I really thought it was impossible to get to tier 21 as a f2p, so juste getting there would make me happy!

3 Likes

you show those P2W nerds who’s actually gud!
(whoever’s reading this and are P2W, im not talkin to yall)

2 Likes

As long as your matches were 744+ and getting the bonus kill in all 5 matches - you are fine. I’d check again this weekend to make sure, that will tell you if you need to rerun or not.

2 Likes

In average I am at 743,6 so maybe I’ll have to try again then. But thanks, I’ll check later to be sure :smiley:

Eheh I hope I can show them next week who’s best!!

1 Like

I think so.

Your rank looks fairly safe but you’ll never know till you get there

1 Like

Update : I MADE IT!! My first crown!

3 Likes