Will Kronya get a rerun?

Just got my Kronya to +9 and I’m wondering if I should finish her up or wait for another free copy. Pretty sad they went with DK for the 3H revival unit this round. Do I practice patience and save for my next grail project, or use the 400 grails now and finish her?

She already did last month.

2 Likes

Good call. What about if she’s in the 3H Hall of Forms run o_O I kept the Forma Soul from the last round and I plan on only using it on a Grail Unit since they’re neutral anyway. I’m still missing Special Spiral for her too that’d be a nice way to get it.

I don’t think she’s very likely to be in a HoF. There are just more popular characters that are more likely. Your best bet at getting another without grails is if her GHB gets a rerun for some special event. While I think that is very possible at some point, it probably won’t be for a long time.

3 Likes

You’re right I just hate getting a free copy later that’s only for fodder. Like everyone with +10 Aversa already about to get a free copy of Odd Res Wave.

It’s kinda weird though that IS is doing a rerun of DK later this month right when we’re already in the middle of his run. At least there would have been a slightly longer degree of separation if it was Kronya instead.

Isn’t there a rerun of her for the 30th anniversary event? Is she there?

No it’s DK