Will the A Hero Rises 2020 Winner be used in f2p guides?

I tried to ask Pheonixmaster1 on Twitter, but I can tell he’s ignoring me because it’s a simple “yes or no” question. I don’t imagine they would be used in f2p guides because the distribution period is too short.

On a side note, I’m so glad New Year Alphonse pulled through from 9th to 2nd! Defintely siding with them for the VG!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Unlike L!Ike, this one won’t be available permanently. So they’re unlikely to be used.

8 Likes

They’ll only be available for a month, so likely not.

There’s gonna be a series of comments saying the same thing

2 Likes

PM1 is a really nice guy so he probably just didn’t see your question. He wouldn’t be ignoring you unless you just pissed him off. Plus he’s pretty busy.

10 Likes

Deflect Melee

11 Likes

Rather than repeat I’ll just quote.

Best part about this means that once they are no longer able to be claimed they for sure will not be used in any quests and can freely be foddered!
:feh_inherit:

4 Likes

At most they will be used for an alternative solution, if the uploader wants the guide to be timeless, that is.

1 Like

suuubcategorrriiiies
SUBCATEGORIES

5 Likes

Doesn’t this guy get contacted by the Heroes community literally every day? It’s possible he overlooked your question, lmao.

8 Likes

I did once ask him to not use Legendary Ike in his f2p guides out of salt (which I now regret because he’s very useful). Plus, I think I replied to a tier list post he made with my own where Echoes is below Fates, which a lot of people in the FE community consider having that opinion is worse than any war crime.

1 Like

You’re not that important, he probably doesn’t even remember you

3 Likes

Blessed

fight me

5 Likes

Savage

2 Likes

They’re not wrong though. Content creators have messages upon messages upon messages every day depending on how well known they are. Unless you’re going out of your way to be annoying to them with things like spam or just being an overall nuisance then they probably won’t remember you unless you know the person on a personal level.

3 Likes

Oh certainly she isn’t wrong.

Is reddit even aware of the limited-time availibility winner thing

3 Likes

I didn’t even know it was a limited time thing until I read the posts in this thread, but if people here know then I’m pretty sure it’s been discussed before on Reddit.

2 Likes