Will we get a FEH Channel?

What do you think? There will be a maintenance on 5. June. ( 4. June). I am just curious. We got detailed Update Informations, so the chanche is rather slim. But we should get the Trailer on 4. June (3. June). The next FEH Channel should be CYL 4 in August. Oh and here is some data

2017 we got a FEH Channel in July and September
2018 in July and August
2019 in June and August
2020 in ??? and August?

Edit.: sth else worth mentioning, is the fact that we still have 3 golden, and 3 red free summon tickets. We allready got the 2. silver tickest for the rivival thing @.@ Those tickets where part of the Update from 6.5. 2020. Maybe they are part of a summer celebration?

9 Likes

Didn’t we get a feh channel back in April for the anniversary?

7 Likes

Jep, but we always got a FEH channel in April, and one in either June or July and in August (September 2017)

3 Likes

Okay, I forget cause most end up at least half forgettable anyway. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Isn’t the maintenance also 9 hours long… so it wouldn’t surprise me that we get a Feh channel talking about the changes that they are doing to make the game require much more RAM/higher OS

11 Likes

Yes
Because the update notification was pretty blind
I’m expecting something… good or bad I can’t tell

9 Likes

I wonder about that too. Usually they just show weapon refines first when they plan bringing a FEH channel later.

The next update in june was more detailed, but nothing new is coming this time. It’s possible they surprise us with a FEH channel, but I fear the next update is a pretty boring one.

6 Likes

A lot of people think it only takes so long because of the Virus. Less people work, so you need more time @.@

1 Like

If it is just a FEH Channel for summer celebration, then it would make sense to not include the next update. We still need those tickets, but who knows.

3 Likes

I guess we will see…

If we do get one that could be good but idk, this year the quality of our feh channels has varied greatly

6 Likes

Yes it somehow improved
Also Just because of Cassandra voice, I could listen to hours of feh with Cassandra voice

8 Likes

Yeah we went from FEH pass to the best FEH channel ever, with spark system, an anniversary banner, and many other things

8 Likes

It hasn’t been that long of a maintenance the past few month’s has it… their has to be something coming in the update that is one making it take 9 hours and two requiring a stronger phone to use… I mean despite the fact that like the majority of people it will hardly effect… but their has to be something in it that they aren’t telling use right now to keep it on the down low until the update… but who know’s

6 Likes

I am thinking we will get another mode.
we will be teased about CYL (maybe movement and colour)
summer and 1/2 anniversary events.

7 Likes

Very likely we’ll get a FEH Channel for this, it’s a large and long-lasting update. Hoping for a new game mode, but not a new type of hero just yet (let’s stick with Legendaries and Mythics for a while longer please!).

5 Likes

honestly, i don’t see how they can stuff another hero.

what i’d like to see happening is this-
Special Double Banners (every other month)
Legendary Banner (Feb, April, June, August, October, December) - of ONLY Legendaries
Mythics Banner (Jan, March, May, July, September, November) of ONLY Mythics.

I personally think it’s time now. I know there are a lot of people who would be meh - but honestly, there are some good 5* units that could be on Legendaries (or mythics) more than once simply due to their fodder. IE: TIBARN as there are only two units in the entire game who has Sturdy Impact - or you know. please give us a Legendary/Mythic WITH impact).

I would actually like them to make MS a bit more frequently. I actually LIKE this mode. i don’t even care that it gives us more divine codes. i think it’s really interesting so having another mode or something like this = good. I think really (as proven) if you get a good set of mythics you may not need them, which is why i feel mythics are getting really good fodder - Bracing Stance 3, some lulls etc. I also think by splitting the banners it gives other legendaries some new partnerships. like Lucina and Ephiram are freaking married at this point.

small (sort of) hope
1: they flat out announce that year 1 rotation is going to be permanent.
2; they announce that book 2 units will be snapped and be put in a rotation as well.
the 2nd is mostly because come October/November we will be in Book 5, and i think it’s just a way to keep the pools “reduced” and new and interesting for the mostpart.

4 Likes

Honestly I’d rather them wait on that. I’m going to need time to recover after this bridal banner, I don’t want Bride Micaiah coming back to quickly :feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes

well double special banners are already every other month ;)
Micaiah is slated to come around Aprilish of next year). (Maybe sooner but it depends on how they decide to do things on the banner).

2 Likes

I need as much time as possible before she comes back :feh_notlikethis: partly to save, partly to stop summoning for a while after this banner’s hurt…

2 Likes

They could tease the inclusion of gauntlets :ok_hand:t2::sparkles:

7 Likes