There are no lies in the title and I will not be accepting arguments at this time. Anyway…
Welcome to a showcase featuring my absolute favorite unit in FEH atm as she kills everything in sight. This week was by far her best work, getting a total of 7 kills across 9 different attackers. Could probably have been 8 kills if the third guy didn’t immediately scoop. She’s nearly everything I want in a nuke, and I’m glad Lysithea finally got a strong alt worth using in high level content. But what makes her so good?
- a true Brave attack, so she does not have to rely on Bridal Catria, which is amazing after the release of Eliminate
- can stack her Atk and Spd to unreasonably high levels which makes her weapon’s condition very easy to meet
- is extremely cute
- Lute is there
- has cavalry range for space denial
- is colorless, and therefore has no inherent weakness outside of Raventomes and Nagi, both of which have their own flaws vs my setup
- is a sugar nuke
- is extremely cute
That is to say, she is not without flaw. I know I have to put this here since someone will inevitably point it out in the comments. Before asking “Can she kill X unit?” just remember she ain’t the only unit on the team. Just because she handles most things doesn’t mean she kills everything.
- if she loses the Spd check, she will not get 2 attacks
- lol good luck, she has like 75-80 Spd or something
- Hardy Fighter is a bitch
- Especially if they have Deflect Magic. They can rot in hell.
- minor, but the “if unit’s HP >= 25%” part is the most limiting factor. A well-placed (read: lucky) bolt tower can knock her out of her weapon’s range, and if the healing tower is sniped somehow, she’s basically dead and can’t kill anything
Now on to the replays where she put in the work. All replays took place this Astra/Anima season, and as I said, she got a total of 7 kills. Spoiler alert, most were the opponent trying to plonk their save ball and pray they can tank her. At least they tried.
The build she’s using as it would appear to an attacker:
The full map will not be shown because reasons.
Imagine being worse VRobin
A few merges and summoner support might’ve helped her, but we’ll never know
How many times do I have to teach you this lesson young lady
Yes, I’m aware she’s like 1000 years old. But Lysithea and Lute simply do not care.
And for likely the first time since AR has been a thing, I got perfect defense results
And for definitely the first time ever, I hit the max possible score for this mode. Now I can stop caring.
Oh, before anyone asks the obligatory “cAn ShE KiLL FeDeL??!?!?!?”