Wish I could change my pose

I really like how my Summoner looks, but I kinda wish I could give him Echidna’s idle pose.

20210512_193958 20210512_193829

Anybody else think it’d be cool if we could change our idle pose to match another character we have, or is it just me?

19 Likes

Nah, I’d like that too, as well. :feh_flaynsmile:

I’d love to have my idle pose being the same as Male Byleth.

image image

12 Likes

Either of the Byleth’s would also be a cool idle pose to have, too! I didn’t even think of them. XD

Also Soleil’s, Catherine’s, or Athena’s, IMO.

6 Likes

I’d definitely be into that. More summoner customization in general, tbh, but that’s a really good one.

6 Likes

I wish we could mix and match faces with hairs, plus choose hair colours. I think that’s something they can patch in easily.

9 Likes

I want to levitate a gun

Or just

11 Likes

These have always been some of my favourites
image image image image image

I’d copy them if I could, especially Hrìd’s. It’s simple but it’s always been my favourite

6 Likes

I think for Mounted, Flying, and Armored unit poses, we’d have to be able to change our Summoner’s movement type first. Be weird to pose like you have a shield when you don’t, or like you’re on a horse while on foot.

Make it happen, IS.

6 Likes

i have no idea why but that summoner art gives me nohrian vibes

i cannot pinpoint why

1 Like

I want customizable stats for the summoner above all else for them.

2 Likes

I think the reason they don’t is because of the art. It would probably require drawing a bunch of different variations which they probably don’t want. Hence the preset stuff.

2 Likes

IMG_20210513_150056

2 Likes

I dunno about the art, but it’s the closest to what I really look like, so…

(Oddly enough, between Nohr and Hoshido, I consoder myself Nohrian.)

Also. It's probably the hair.
1 Like