Wizards Unite Contest and Giveaway!

Hello Everyone!

I am the new Site Co-Lead for Wizards Unite and I have some amazing news for you! I want to give you all an update on some amazing changes we have coming to Wizards Unite here at GamePress. One of them being a monthly contest! We will also be doing a giveaway each month. This means we will have both a giveaway and contest each month! I have everything outlined here in this article as well: https://wizardsunite.gamepress.gg/news/wizards-unite-gamepress-community-update

The first contest will be themed around Halloween, we would like you to take an AR picture of any foundable you choose and have it be Halloween themed. This can be spooky and creepy, or as fun as going trick or treating with your family and Luna! The choice is completely up to you. You have the entire month to submit your entries until 11:59pm Oct 31 EST. The prize will be a Wand Stylus of your choice from TheNiftyNiffler! You will also receive a $10 Google Play or iTunes gift card (your choice).

You can enter in a number of ways; add them in the comments section below, on discord in the channel for contest entries, or send them on twitter via a tweet or in reply to this thread on twitter. If they are submitted after the deadline, sadly we will not be able to accept them. We will make a decision as a team and then announce the winner on Monday November 4. Announcements will be don on twitter, discord, on the thread we create, as well as in the comments here. In your submission please include the best way you would like us to reach out to you so we can send you your prizes!

To enter the giveaway portion simply comment below! The giveaway will also be a $10 Google Play or iTunes gift card (your choice) but no physical prize like the contest!

1 Like

@LadyBrittany My apologies if this is a dumb question, but I’m asking for clarification. You said that this is a monthly contest AND a giveaway, correct? Does this entail that there will be two separate events, or is the monthly contest also the giveaway?

Again, my apologies for not understanding fully.

Nope we have both! A giveaway each month as well as a contest!

1 Like

Awesome! Could you point me in the direction of the details for the giveaway, please and thank you?

You just comment here so youre in! :D I can edit the above so it is a bit more clear! If you click on the link it will have links for our twitter and discord as well and you can enter there for more chances!

I just found the Discord one, and entered there. I’ll hit Twitter in a moment. But first…

I’m officially entering the Giveaway. Thank you.

1 Like

Perfect! I hope you do the contest too, the prize is pretty awesome. I will make an official announcement on Wednesday when we have the details 100% ironed out! I am pretty excited to get both of these up and running!

Hi, I just managed to make an account here (not without problems, though) after I heard you on reddit and, lo and behold, here I am.

I’ll try to provide a picture, but for now I’m entering for a giveaway bit

1 Like

Welcome! :D So happy you found us here. I would love to here what problems you had creating an account so I can pass that on to our team and make it easier. I know yesterday we were updating the systems so it may have just been weird while that was going on. Regardless I am sorry you had any issues but am so excited to see your contest entry!

1 Like

Our October Contest was an AR Contest themed around Halloween! We wanted to see you in the spirit of Halloween. The prize was any wand stylus of your choice from TheNiftyNiffler on Etsy, as well as a $10 gift card for iTunes or Google Play. Be sure to check out their shop and pick out your own wand stylus! Our AR Contest Winner was Steph A on discord!

Steph A: A Harvest Niffler

Steph A: A Harvest Niffler

Our whole team loved this entry! The niffler definitely fits in and looks like it belongs here! She picked out a $10 iTunes gift card and the Fleur Delacour wand pictured below.

Fleur Metal Wand Stylus from TheNiftyNiffler

Our giveaway winner comes from Twitter! Tzaka chose a Google Play gift card and has received that via DM!

Both winners have already been contacted and given their prizes. The wand is currently being shipped to Steph but we will update this when she has it with pictures!