WOOPAH and other meme Pokémon

We all love Wooper and it’s uncommon in PoGo. We all love cosmog, and that doesn’t exist in PoGo…
This is a kind of pointless thread, just talk about Pokémon memes and stuff.
Also what topic should this thing be? I set it to PoGo Fluff, but it really is about the MEMES and not really about PoGo…
Aww man maybe it’s cuz I haven’t been doing much activity in this thread but just wanna say I’ll check this thread every day until the diamond and pearl remakes come out (that’s a joke, the big project in Pokémon presents could be the diamond and pearl remakes) or at least until I forget that gamepress exists which won’t be for a long time.

(By Tom Fawkes)

5 Likes

🤷🏻👌🏻

5 Likes

d3a

4 Likes

2 Likes

Wooper dead inside…

2 Likes

I dunno why I didn’t reply sooner but this is truly the god of earth.

(he knows what you did last summer)

Screenshot_20200630-221223

1 Like

Oh god

1 Like

She makes me feel brave to fight those flying grunts

4 Likes

keep hydrated homies

1 Like

Yo don’t forget there’s hyper potions and max potions.

Me, When the Pokemon GO leaders were first revealed and I was on Team Mystic and I saw Spark:

2 Likes

I need all dem Poke-Spongebob memes

Coming across this confirmed for me that I’ll never possibly be able to see all the episodes.

2 Likes

I wanted to let out my anger so badly. I lost my Blitzle to a STUPID RANDOM HERDIER AND BLITZLE WAS THREE LEVELS ABOVE IT IN MY BLACK AND WHITE NUZLOCKE I OFFICIALLY HATE HERDIER IT CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF. Apologize to all the Herdier lovers out there, just had to let it out. And I needed Blitzle so badly against the third gym. It basically all relies of Woobat and Tympole now. Frickin hate this doggo.
EditL ANd what does the trainer say after I win the battle? “Are you going a bit hard on me?” NOpe, I am quite sure it is the other way around.

Best gift I’ve seen:

N_gif

Screenshot_20200707-225646

(I had to screenshot this off of Google Lens. The website this was on had WAY too many pop ups… That’s why it’s a bit blurry)
Spark says “This is fine”

2 Likes

Hee Natural Harmonia Gropius is havin a good time.