Worth Using Hector as Fodder for Legendary Edelgard?

Title explains it, should I use Hector as fodder (distant counter) for Legendary Edelgard? I’ll definitely be using Legendary Edelgard, and I don’t have a use for Hector (aka I never use him), and in my opinion, L!Edelgard is strictly better than Hector and would benefit more from having distant counter than Hector just sitting in my barracks. Please share your thoughts, thanks!

Side Question: Amyr or Brave Axe+ for L!Edelgard? Brave Axe+ seems like a solid choice for L!Edelgards really good attack and middling speed, but the Attack +3 and preventing counter attacks from foes seems almost too good to pass up.

1 Like

May I ask what this is for? AR? Arena? General content?

Aymr.

2 Likes

Definitely general content, although I do some AR and Arena for the rewards.

Yes Fodder him, i also run my L!Edelgard with DC, Galeforce and Heavy Blade Seal.

Weapon: Amyr :smiley:

She is amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

Agreed, I played Fire Emblem Awakening, and when I saw the “built-in Galeforce” I was really excited. I pulled 2 Hels and 3 Thrasirs before getting her xd.

Ostia’s Pulse is the only thing he has over L!Edel. She does everything else better :feh_noodlegard:

2 Likes

Right, should’ve mentioned, it’s the normal Hector, the one with normal Armads. Also, there’s an Edelgard emoji???

2 Likes

Oh I assumed you meant Legendary Hector :feh_edelgardworried:

2 Likes

Hector works too? (for fodder? Also where do these empjis come from

1 Like

No Vengeful but DC is the main thing anyways so yeah, fodder away :feh_edelsmug:

We have a lot of custom emojis here :feh_birbpeek:

2 Likes