Wot da hecc?

I’m honored, but it has the exact format and words I used lmao.

2 Likes

Well, regardless, post to the topic if you have memes… I guess? :joy:

They need to be tried for copyright infringement!!!

4 Likes

I mean, FEH isn’t the only thing with memes…

1 Like

Oh god, we break, like, every single one of these rules, in each thread

8 Likes
3 Likes

It’s the literal wording that Loresome used tho. They used the FEH meme thread as their template.
Also, I saw the one for FGO once and it only had like 150 posts.

3 Likes

Welp. Looks like the FEH forums are just completely bad and unable to follow instructions. We must be stopped.

8 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Funny joke.

5 Likes

Imitation is the best form of flattery.

5 Likes

True :birbpeek:

1 Like

Identity theft is not a joke Jim! Millions of families suffer every year!

8 Likes

Is it really thief when we’re all Impulses?

7 Likes

excUSEME

8 Likes

Yes, we are all Impulse, but self-plagiarism is still plagiarism :birbpeek:
Every Impulse is slightly different, but they are all still Impulse.

4 Likes
Sorry but I’m super bored and I’m really excited about the newest emoji

:marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab: :marisadab::marisadab::marisadab:

1 Like

I thought it was a pink and purple duck with a yellow bill.

2 Likes

No…
It’s Marisa dabbing…

Yeah, I got that after taking a closer look. Lol

1 Like

Oh my god, now all I see is the duck

:feh_duck?

1 Like