Would Echinda be a good candidate for Aether raids?

I have a +1 right now. Her stats seems pretty balanced. I was thinking of adding DC and Null F U 3. I have the same set up for a Fallen F!Corrin that seems to do work.

1 Like

Yeah, she can work well in offense. I used to use her in Light season with a Close Call build.

Stats shown with Eir and Peony blessings.

Deck Swabber is what I believe to be the best inheritable axe for AR at the moment. Slaying is fine, but invisible stats are really good in this mode. Hammer is a good weapon if you want to use her as a counter pick to armor-heavy teams (but they are rare nowadays). Aether is best used with B!Lucina as support, otherwise, Noontime will be better in most cases. You can use Spd/Res Solo instead of Atk/Spd Solo, but I think she really appreciates extra Atk.

3 Likes

Echinda gang

@PremiumMix
@Thehalohedgehog
@TheEternalShade

2 Likes

I’m offended that I’m not here.

I used Echidna for AR-D, myself. DC, Spurn, Noontime, and S/R Solo with a Slaying Axe (+SPD)

And no, I haven’t given her a blessing yet. Still haven’t decided if she’s gonna be on Dark or Anima.

3 Likes

I forgot to mention this was for offense.

Not sure I want to go Solo Build. Is it the Meta?

Also I don’t have any Solo fodder right now. What could I use given support skills by other units?

2 Likes

Or if you want an AR-O, I run a Galeforce build on her as well.

Yes, I still use Spurn. It doesn’t affect her Galeforce, but it’s still mitigation and there’s no reason to give her Spurn AND CC or Repel when I just want the DR.
(Still use Oath because I don’t have Rouse. Will replace when I get fodder.)

1 Like

Well, it’s recommended since Solo skills work in both phases.

You don’t have to fodder her a Solo skill. The S skill is a Sacred Seal made and upgraded in the Forge. You can equip and exchange them between units as you see fit.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot those seals are fairly recent. I think I gave them to some Fallens I use.

Who has Spurn to fodder?

1 Like

Spurn can be found on Kris (both male and female), you can also use Close Call or Repel (they are pretty similar). But I think Null Follow-Up is more useful in most situations. Either skill can work though, your choice.

1 Like

Alrighty, Ill use her Vanilla weapon, with DC, Null FU 3, and a solo seal. Ill run her against some mock battles and change out her weapon for there. Thanks!

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Just giving you a hard time. XD

2 Likes

I use mine on astra defense, she’s alright there. Ignore the extra stats from SS of course.

1 Like

Thanks, i use her on astra as tank and she works really well.

I changed the seal from solo spd/res for solo spd/atk.
She also uses Null-C disrupt but i like damage reduction skills on her because allows more survivability.