Would/will Arjuna Alter replace your Cu-Alter/Herc in your support/personal team berserker slot

I had a shower thought while cooking: would AA replace my Cu-Alter when I get him? I though hard about it and came to the conclusion that yeah, he probably would. Even though they both probably occupy different niches, it doesn’t matter, they’re both strong berserkers who have a guts, but in regards to Herc, his bond CE gives an edge to last-man-standing, if that is your priority. I’m not counting MHXA due to her occupying a different type of niche (even though she can also be a boss killer with DSS), I think of using her differently due to being Quick based. Whereas the other three are Buster based.

What do you think?

AA will for fp gain. People borrow him more than culter. But. One thing

Support lists are a display of personal preference for the most part. Whoever you like better should take up the slot. For my teams, yeah, no ■■■■, AA is the best buster dps in the game. His aoe np comes dangerously come to culter’s st one :fgo_casgilworry:

Not like I gotta worry about aa replacing my culter, because I don’t have him, nor do I plan on having him

8 Likes

But Cu-alter’s NP is Single target.

1 Like

Exactly. AA does damn near st damage. 37k is inches behind beni enma at 40k, beni being st. In normal situations, aa can outdps st servants, thanks to self buffs. That 37k on neutral turns to 55k everywhere, since he is a zerk. 55k is 1k behind sigurd on neutral, sigurd who has the 2nd hardest hitting np in his class
Not only that, but his facecard hit absurdly hard due to his anti debuff mod + buster res down, and can crit easily thanks to his star absorb

5 Likes

Crap! Didn’t even know that Sigurd has the second hardest hitting NP in his class. Why does mine seem like it does low damage then?

1 Like

Jp sigurd. Na hasn’t gotten his buff yet

8 Likes

If I somehow got AA, my Herc is gone forever from my zerk slot. If no AA, Herc is there to stay.

1 Like

It will depend on the event and bonuses/ CQ.

3 Likes

It would threaten my Mama Raikou spot due to the AoE. But not touch Herc or ST Beowulf.

7 Likes

I will put him up instead of Raikou, because Herc’s long gone from any of my teams and support list :fgo_illya:

2 Likes

Cu will become a rotation in All and when requested. I liked mine enough to grail him, but Arjuna is fabulous.

15 Likes

Zero chance he is replacing Raikou on my FL even if i do get him.

The only other Zerks I put there are Penth, for events with Spawn rate up, and Kintoki, neither of which compete with Raikou.

4 Likes

Definitely. Berserker is one of my only two classes where I don’t have a 5*. Penth is good and all but Arjuna Alter does way more damage than her plus has higher survivability. Also I really like Arjuna so I’m looking forward to having both of them on my support list

2 Likes

I’ve normally got Jalter in the berserker slot for favoritism and glowstick arjuna isn’t even close imo so no. Even if I get him he most likely won’t end up on my support setup, especially since both my max grailed servants are berserkers

1 Like

Probably yeah. I’m planning on grailing him and giving him my golden fous anyway so he’s probably going to replace Herk and Salter in my support list.

2 Likes

I’m still working on maxing my Cu Alter’s skills (and I love him), but if by the grace of the gacha I get lucky enough to summon Arjuna Alter, well . . . I’ll want to offer him on my support list instead.

I suppose it would depend on the situation. I put up my NP5 Tamamo Cat or my NP3 Lancelot sometimes as well.

2 Likes

If I get him then definitely. Herc has been on my support list for two years now. I also don’t have a single SSR Zerk so I would like to show my new shiny one :3

3 Likes

I like AA and he’s my favorite so yes.

3 Likes

Ajurna is cute as ■■■■ so he’s getting added to the husbando sulport list

7 Likes

my main support zerks are kiyo and bunyan, and no, they’re not leaving

3 Likes