Would you believe I've spent 4 years without a +10 Infantry Blue Mage?

Wasn’t that interested in the 3-4* ones. Marianne may end up dying for her.

Got 2 Cavalry ones before her, L’Arachel very recently with her refine.

21 Likes

Me, spending four years and no +10 mages
2ywi2b

25 Likes

Merge projects are just the most fun for me, although trying to have a built 5* copy of every unit you manage to get would be gratifying in its own way.

7 Likes

Reads title

I can ; my only +10 Blue Mage is a flier ; Summer Camilla. :feh_camillamug:

Regardless, congrats! Looking good. :fgo_ereshwoah:

12 Likes

Lol, that was me before I merged Brunnya

In fact, for quite a while L-Julia was my highest merged blue mage, and she’s still my second highest merged one at +8.

10 Likes

And you chose Micaiah as your first, very nice pick, 10/10.

12 Likes

I considered Brunnya a couple of times, but I have a lot of Grail projects, both finished and in progress, including Zephiel, so maybe at a later point.

4 Likes

Of course, she’s one of my favourite characters. Hopefully I’ll eventually max out her Brave version too, who is currently +5.

4 Likes

I went for Brunnya because my Astra season was pure suffering :catroll:

She’s made it a lot more bearable, especially since she can reliably beat Thrasirs unless they’re super whaled.

I’m actually considering pulling for some Micaiahs after I done with my AHR pulling, since mine is at +3 (almost entirely through free summons). She puts in a lot of work for me in Light season along with Cecilia.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed for Golden Week Hero Fests for the brave alts so you can finish her.

5 Likes

Very nice! This girl is all I need…plus Rein of course. :grin:

5 Likes

I have been only playing for 2 years, and out of my 5 +10 projects, 2 of them are blue infantry mages.

5 Likes

I still don’t have one but hopefully will in May

Ishtar please come home less painfully than on your refine banner

5 Likes

I guess I technically have 2 +10 infantry mages… but they don’t really see use.

3 Likes

My first +10 Blue mage was Ilyana

3 Likes

I considered her too, but didn’t end up happening.

2 Likes

Nice indeed I should really get around to rebuilding my L’arachel and refining her tome

Similarly enough,today I +10’d my 1st sword armour in Zelgius (thinking about foddering my spare L Edel to him)

3 Likes

Congrats! Mici looks very stronk :feh_sothishook:

Her refine has made her really strong ngl, and she was already solid before :catlie:

2 Likes

I suppose this thread has become a blue mage flex lol

My first one is Fonzie, he carried me a lot, and he was in my new year free summons that year, but he didn’t started to grow on me until February, and thus I become an Alfonse trash girl :point_right::point_left:

My 2th one is Robin, yeah the IVs are ugly, but that was before I got deeper into FEH, he basically was a good support for Chrom on the halloween TT+, as the other Robin was annoying as fucc, so he became a decent support for Chrom, Rolf and Xane, so he deserves a mention here

The 3th one is Groom Pent, who was one of my first crushes (you can bet how salty I was when I read he was married), and is still one of my mage ranged bois, my dumb brain in that time always said that he was better than Reinhardt lol, he is really handsome look at him

The 4th one is Tailtyu, one of the oldest ones, who along with Lewyn got me on Genealogy, it’s the reason why I got into Genealogy early in my FEH run, specially Lewyn :point_right::point_left:

Lastly, there is the newest one, Marianne, who I like because of her grow post timeskip, she is cute, and I relate to her love for animals, and I want her happy too

I also have Peony and L’Arachel, but you all know what I think about book 4, and I haven’t properly builded L’Arachel

1 Like