Would you guys be interested if I tried to record my summoning for B!Lucina coming up?

Title. So as some of you guys probably know, I’ve been saving for Lucina for a little while now. After a bit of summoning this morning I have 111 orbs and 84 in the mail. And I’ll be saving any I get in the next few days for her. I will also likely buy some orbs if I don’t get her with what I’ll already have. Not much to some, but I am only aiming for one copy.

I don’t have any fancy recording software, just the record feature that’s on the preinstalled “Game Center” on my phone (Galaxy S10.) I don’t know how long I can record for with it, and I’d probably remove any sound just to be safe. Basically this just seems like a thing that could be fun to do if you guys would be interested. If enough people are I’ll try to work out the details.

• DEWIT! tenor
  • Nah 20190628_004401

0 voters

1 Like

Do it so I can see your salty tears :feh_corrinmug:

1 Like

But what if I get her easily :lucinasmug:

3 Likes

1 Like

That would be fun :hridexcited:

1 Like

You can do it if you want, but i do not know if i can watch it? Would you stream it or simply recording and then upload it.

1 Like

This

Then go for it. Maybe it is interesting to see some Users here pulling.

2 Likes

Now close the poll.

1 Like

Yeah I think the results are clear. Guess I’m going to do it :hridexcited: inb4 Ban says that phrase is kinky or something

1 Like

Yay!

Here you go.

1 Like

kinky
I did it for her

2 Likes

Yea sure why not

Could probably do a voice reveal at the same time

2 Likes

Nah
20190628_004401

3 Likes

Do it, you coward. :royyes:

2 Likes

Ok if u do a voice reveal I’ll upload a video of me failing at rhythm games with my voice on GP

3 Likes

c620978fb060f9b6c8852cd466eaa6a85e015a1f

1 Like

I was about to do a face reveal in the discord! but the picture wouldn’t upload…

2 Likes

Oh really?

2 Likes

Yeah, he was.

1 Like