Wow FGONA is on a roll (10 mil download campaign)

Well we are getting 10 Mil Download Campaign.

We get 7 new Servant animation updates (Berserkerlot,Broskandar,Melt,Best Loli Sister Illiya,Iskandar Junior,Tamamo Cook and Lu Bu)

With that there will be a social media campaign 60k likes/retweets/Reactions etc on FB and Twitter for 30 quarts (Skadi Fund is growing all of you better interact with that don’t make me hurt you)

And we are getting more hunting quests which is awesome.

UPDATE…was too lazy to fully write the rewards for campaign.

We are getting double exp too.

Davinci shop will be Restocked again during the Campaign ( Note that this only lasts till the event is happening so buy tickets and exp cards first)

2x super and great success for lvl up your servants (Not gonna use especially with 3rd ani being so close).

QP is Halfed just like First part of Story is only 1/4 so if you haven’t beaten the story this is the best time cuz of the events that will require LB progression.

Master Missions too will happen which will get you like 7 initial quarts and more QP and 6 quarts for additional ones.

The second archive will be updated from 250 to 300.

17 Likes

FINALLY! [zombie noises about brains bones] A week later than they should’ve dropped BUT YES PLEASE!

Also, sleeping Tama ^^ Yep, definitely a reason to use her more often :catlove:

Oh, and finally a chance to spend all those exp CEs from latest events that kept cluttering both archives for 1/2 QP! And an unscheduled MP restock! Second archive expansion pack! Extra Master Missions to go with hunting quests! Yes, I’m excited because why not ^^

This campaign is definitely good civilization.

13 Likes

Lu Bu needed this so much.

11 Likes

Getting Illya animation update this early is amazing and Lancelot just in time to prepare him for Skadi’s arrival.

10 Likes

I’m the boring one who is looking forward to 1/2 QP on enchancements/2x Chance of Super & Great Success. I have 13 low rarites that are on final ascensions (and excluding Avicebron, are my final ones to level), Kerry on final ascension, Yan Qing/Saber Lily/Lobo on first ascensions and Okita/Arjuna/D’Eon to level from scratch. I know I won’t be able to deal with all of that but I can at least make a dent :fgo_daishouri:

6 Likes

I would look forward to that as well… if I hadn’t just finished maxing out the only two new Servants I had lol. Everyone else in my entire Chaldea is maxed.

Ain’t that the truth.
I’m hyped for zelot and Iskandar the most tbh they look so plain with these old sprites.

1 Like

Honnestly I did not expect to get Tama Cat renewal so soon! I’m really really happy right now. But now I gotta go all in to get Tama Shark to NP 5. I need 3 copies and I have around 1300+ quartz. Please let me have it T_T

6 Likes

Oh, Lu bu becomes Gow3 Kratos…noice

I need a Tamashark…

Why arent you all donating money to me for the sake of waifuness? :innocent:

Naisu!!! more fund for me to roll SurferMo!!!

4 Likes

Must resist rolling for Kyo :fgo_kiyo:
Also cool - even more early animation updates! Melt getting hers right before Skadi era :fgo_goodciv: Doubt will see others much outside of NP anyway… though I may finally pull Illya out of the storage

6 Likes

Finally our great Cat that say woof have her animation update, finally the gigant flying Omuraisu is here
IMG_20200522_102356

7 Likes

Tama Cat… my dear first and only berserker that fought each battle from the start of my account till Solomon…

Its time to use you again

2 Likes

Zerkalot is getting his fighter jet early? SCORE!!! I’ve thought it was a travesty to deny it to him in the first place after that amazing fight vs gil in F/Z.

10 tickets and 30 sq rewards… :drooling_face: I’ll have a small chance for surfmo after all.

but what I’m really looking forward to is the CE archive expansion, I’m bursting with just event CE’s

6 Likes

Sorry forgot about the Expansion.

Imma update it fully.

Do I have to spend apples/rainbow apples to get it?
No.
SAY NO MORE, WHERE DO I SIGN?

It’s true after all, there is always light at the end of a dark and arduous path.

4 Likes

aGZgznK_460s

13 Likes

Just in time for my Alex to flex!

11 Likes

It’s funny, I was farming with him recently and just considering swapping him out for Riderin since they were roughly comparable for the comp, and I was so very tired of seeing his basic slashes.

Nice timing.

8 Likes