Wow IS thanks

A Valentia banner = cool

Python, Silque and Conrad (which will most likely be powercrept already if his stats aren’t godly) = cool

Pythons kit = what in the actual f—, you can’t tell me that all the previous banners get new skills, premium stuff and then you give him such a shit kit and not even one nice new thing, but thank god Forsyth gets a prf lance, he was really usefull in those 5 mins in SoV where I accidentally took him with me.

Catria is the hangout unit for this SoV banner = IS are you guys high?

2 more armor lance units = meh

Good banner choice, poor character choice besides Python, Silque and Conrad.

17 Likes

Phyton got the shitty kit but at least he’ll be demoted and I’m so happy because finally I have another merge project that not requires grails

Conrad should get the Blessed Lance, but who knows.

Oh, I don’t know if you care about this, but since Conrad is in the game, we’ll get Nils for free in the next Farfetched banner

8 Likes

Lain, you know IS
Python doesnt have tits to be able to have nice skills duh

13 Likes

There’s not but, Norne got a new Brazen Skill, a Link, Repo and a good Bow.
Python got a nice Bow… and that’s it.
It’s unfair beyond anything.

Watch him getting nothing

If it isn’t confirmed by IS then I don’t give a shit

2 Likes

cries in thinking easier Short Bow and Steady Blow accessibility is cool

5 Likes

They are most definitely high on Mana Herbs + every other drug in the world. Cuz they replaced Luthier with her. Honestly, they could’ve even had Tatiana or Deen (the latter of whom I know you’d be happy with), and it would’ve been better.

7 Likes

Short Bow is now more accessible? Guess all Sue is useful for now is her T4 Hone Skill.

6 Likes

Uh,guys

Sorry to ruin the hype and all but
4KzrYEmtBR6TV5RgBGdyQVhMxN4Vk9_F1DxqDt-oIao
yeah

7 Likes

Literally the fastest tank in the game without shit RES. yeah he deserves every bit of it. Armors were shit but lets be real, all classes aside from Fighter/Hero, DF, & Falcon Knights were garbage.

I will admit that Catria is here and is busted cus waifu and that Python deserved better. (honestly, he should’ve had a lull skill or something…

5 Likes

You can tell me what you want, but Forsyth doesn’t deserve a prf weapon over someone like Python or Conrad.
He already got a Bond skill that literally one other unit has in the game and that’s okay, but not such a good prf weapon, never.

Show me one unit that you’ve that uses Steady Blow besides the units that come with it.

But where is Jedah?! He better be the legendary unit or I’ll be mad! Need my servant to lord Duma!

2 Likes

It’s been so god dang rare for some goshdarn reason I haven’t been able to.

2 Likes

Wait, Python has bad skills? I heard others here talking about it but never saw it on the trailer itself because I was too busy freaking out about a possible Luthier.

7 Likes

I actually would like that,not as leg,but would’ve prefered him as a Red Armored Tome GHB rather than Conrad

2 Likes

Short Bow
Moonbow
Steady Blow
Blue Tomebreaker

Oh and he’s a Green Bow Cav

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t pay attention, lol

4 Likes

Ouch. What is that, Gen 1?

3 Likes