Wow they actually did a Mirage Sessions banner

Very pleasantly surprised. Not gonna say a word though. Didn’t get to play FE:MS so I don’t have any opinion on this banner. All I’ll say is that it’s very fresh and I think it’s pretty cool they gave FEs main big boi spin off a banner, pretty cool imo. And Mamodxx probably just nut his pants.
That’s all I’ll say. Banter all you want on it, I won’t be a part of this maybe shitstorm. Bye :feh_almdab:

7 Likes

These units look so cool, not gonna lie, and Virion and Tharja are looking extremely good.

Also, Lull Atk/Res. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

TMS#FE is actually in FEH now this is amazing

3 Likes

This is the first not “true FE” banner in FEH (well it is related to FE, but it isn’t a mainline game)
Nice to see that IS is adding some diversity :feh_legion:

3 Likes

THEY REALLY PULLED THIS WHEN IM POOR AND NEED TO SAVE HUH

Anyways stream Reincarnation for clear skin :nail_care:t3::nail_care:t3::nail_care:t3::nail_care:t3::nail_care:t3::nail_care:t3:

2 Likes

Wait so people actually hype, no one’s mad???
Huh, ain’t this a first

6 Likes

What, did you want us to be salty?

3 Likes

I mean no, I just predicted everyone was gonna be salty due to it being from a spin off everyone just felt was average

3 Likes

I couldn’t really have an opinion, cuz i didnt know what the heck game the crossover was even with.

Powercreep seems fine this time too, barring that last character’s better Mareeta weapon…

That said. Attack/Res lull. Ugh. AR just got more annoying.

3 Likes

Same. I’m More surprised we got a TMS Banner before a Cipher banner.

All the same, I’m only interested in Itsuki/Chrom and That Blade Session skill. (Though, I feel like it might exclude infantry.)

3 Likes

They actually wasted a whole banner on this game

3 Likes

I’ll admit, the only reason I was salty was because it wasn’t the SMT X FE we were promised (it’s more PersonaXFE) but I’ve watched playthrough of the game and its actually rather nice.

Plus the banner characters, while their Mirages are Awakening/Shadow Dragon, are all new characters.

4 Likes

That’s basically what TMS was trying to emulate I think :p

1 Like

Oh we know. It’s just that at the time it was announced, Persona had already stopped using the “SMT” moniker and was its own thing, plus most of the characters from the SMT side of the teaser trailer were SMT characters so people were expecting a much darker game and kinda felt betrayed when we basically got "Tokyo Idol Wars: Lip Sync Battle Edition.

Still a nice game though.

Actually, you predicted right. Some FE Twitter peeps not too thrilled lol

1 Like

Do I want any of them? Not really, but they’ll all be considered "don’t mind"s as they are not limited.

Yes, including the one with Tharja as her mirage, since she is actually pretty cool.

And let’s be honest, I was jamming along to “Reincarnation” as I watched.

If only Kirie’s battle outfit wasn’t awful. Like it just doesn’t do her justice I feel. And yes this is how I’ve felt since I first played the game and thankfully you can change character’s battle outfits to something other than the default in Tokyo Mirage Sessions at least

1 Like