WTF IS the newest chapter's part 5 ending!?

Bro, the end conversation of book 4, chapter 12, part 5 was all sorts of weird shenanigans. I’m not gonna spoil for those who haven’t beat it yet but there’s a lot of crazy stuff.

4 Likes

Yeah, Freya actually died!

3 Likes

I think a bit of it is just shock baiting to make us think its worse than it actually is.

Because we’re still in a dream so heck the plot she says could just be an inception layer upz not the reality level.

2 Likes

Tbh if someone clicks on a thread with this title, they’re asking to be spoiled

So go ahead and talk about it lol

8 Likes

We’re in the land of nightmares sooo, make of that what you will

1 Like

Me who hasn’t even did part 1 of the new chp.

NO, what makes you think that?

1 Like

Story’s finally getting somewhere. :feh_crest:

Is what I’d say if I didn’t know IS was rushing because there’s only 1 chapter left.

We’re in for another Book 3, wasted potential. :feh_elisad:

4 Likes

Book 3 could have been so much better if it was fleshed out more rather than wasting 2- 3 chapters on finding what we already had.

Speaking of book 3, wouldn’t the Summoner be classified as the one who defeated death?

5 Likes

Expertly dodging that brief moment Sharena and everyone else got horny for alfonse

2 Likes

Book 4 was written by M. Night Shyamalan

9 Likes

She did? Good. Serves her right for causing so many of us nightmares in 9-5.

Killing the god of death is rude but Alfonse is the one who literally defied death by telling her to ■■■■ off when she came to kill him.

Also killing off the summoner would be kind of difficult because we’re the summoner so if they did that… we wouldn’t see it.

5 Likes

Inb4 Freyr comes in, tells them that Freyja’s nightmare was just a dream, and plops everyone back to reality and makes up with his sister.
Plot twists within plot twists await you, Summoner.

5 Likes

Aye, this is setup for the next book, I think.

1 Like

This was a highlight in my eyes

I dont think they have done smth like this in Feh yet
low key looks cute what

13 Likes

It’s a shot from the midway trailer.

3 Likes

is it?

It looks like the pose from the first Book 4 trailer but the outfit is different :feh_eirikathink:

7 Likes

No this is a new one. I don’t think this has been done before.

6 Likes

Also just saying, Freyja might not be the most trustworthy source of information. Her whole “the allfather decided Alfonse had to die” stuff could be complete BS for all we know.

5 Likes

Yeah she’s been pretty petty since her bro died

4 Likes