Xenoblade Chronicles 1: DE hype thread

:feh_royyes:

It’s release day for the remake of one of the best open world real-time RPGs ever made!

Y’all ready to be really feeling it?! IN HD? I sure am :feh_reinyes:
Let’s not lose our heads, though

My special edition copy shipped yesterday and is expected to arrive on time today. Can’t wait! Anyone else excited? Those on the fence, are you intrigued by the game’s premise? If so, how can we sell the idea to you to take the plunge? Buy it already

@Thehalohedgehog

Movin’ to OG.

7 Likes

Other Games section

4 Likes

aaaaaaa I can’t change it :feh_notlikethis: oh well
It’s not the first XC thread in the FEH forum though, didn’t know there was a rule for that

4 Likes

I don’t think there’s any hard rule but it’d fit better there

Not a big deal though

4 Likes

Not the end of the world since it’s neither the first nor last thread about non FE games

But I do think it’s good practice to generally put these kinds of things in the other games section. Could get others in the habit of using that section as well and have less clutter here

5 Likes

Thanks for killing my hype thread with your solid logic you meanies

This isn’t mentioned in the new topic pre-populated text. Maybe worth adding to it? @AniCre001

1 Like

■■■■■■■ EB Games only shipped it yesterday. Won’t arrive until Tuesday :feh_sharenacry:
Polish_20200529_152621799

5 Likes

Played XCX and XC2, but not the original. I’ll def cop it up as soon as possible.

4 Likes

I’ve been replaying XC2 for the past while, but I don’t the have money to get XC1.
I already played it though (on the 3DS)

4 Likes

The fact that they could cram that game onto the 3DS really speaks to how, um…“powerful” the Wii was hardware-wise :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m not going to get Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition but I hope everyone enjoys it to the fullest nonetheless! :smiley:

6 Likes

My hope is that XC1:DE earns enough sales to justify Monolith porting the masterpiece XCX to Switch. Now THAT I will throw my wallet at the screen for! :feh_ardenwoke:

4 Likes

If I could I would. There’s a few things that need a better definition for, maybe even a few more subs to better define things.

I’ll move it to OG but honestly with the amount of Fluff that’s completely not FE related I’m not going to attempt to try and change that. Trying to encourage others to use it more isn’t that bad of an idea though.

3 Likes

I guess Feh fluff could just be labeled as Feh players who want to talk about random stuff unrelated to Feh at this point

2 Likes

Man I hope to get it soon, I’ve played the other 2 games and I can’t wait for this one.

4 Likes

I generally post unnecessary fire emblem or Feh stuff in Feh Fluff and not fire emblem stuff in lounge or other games.

4 Likes

Same here
But like Ani said people just use Fluff for non FE things so maybe we can just now use it like that

2 Likes

I was watching one of Enel’s (a XC2 speedrunner and Youtuber)most recent video on how he removed the damage cap to see how much damage he could do and it’s really high.

2 Likes

sounds a little unbalanced

2 Likes

An average player won’t get nearly as high as this, and will barely hit the cap. I don’t understand some of the intricacies of getting this damage.
It’s hacked to not Cap damage.
2 Likes