Yass! I got Kama! ... Wait! Where is her bluish Skin?!?

SALUTATIONS!

I was wondering once again: You gotta be kidding me!!!

First FGO fooled me with the hope of getting Loli Kiara and now I’ve got fooled with the hope of getting Blue Skin Kama?!?
I thought her 3rd Ascencion would have blue skin! Why isn’t her skin blue???
Is it a skin??? Or is it another version???

Damn it all!!! :fgo_edisonroar: :fgo_edisonroar: :fgo_edisonroar:

4 Likes
  1. Those pictures are of Summer Kama, not Assassin.

2. No, Summer Kama not have a blue skin costume.

17 Likes

Come on!!! Why the hell can’t we have that look of her??? She clearly has it on some scenes! Damn you Type Moon! :fgo_edisonroar:

3 Likes

They know this very well, if you catch my drift.

5 Likes

Who? Me? I didn’t knew . . .

Of course not dear, I believe you.

3 Likes

I don’t care if you believe me or if you wanna be sarcastic! I’m too mad at FGO screwing with me AGAIN!
I will request this blue skin again and again untill they give it to us! :fgo_edisonroar:

2 Likes

I suggest you go hit @Lost247365 up next Summer.

7 Likes

Who’s that? :feh_maethink:

1 Like

Christin, dear Christin… The forums aren’t the only part of gamepress, you know. They have pages for every Servant that comes out so you can do research on their appearances and abilities before you decide to roll. Enjoy. :fgo_moriartywink:

12 Likes

Interesting…I guess, I’ll just post this and find another thread. :fgo_seibagun:

8 Likes

We have been waiting 4 years for Jalter to get a dress, and the perfect time to do so they gave it to Nero instead.

Prepare to be here a while

2 Likes

I was actually surprised to learn that Kama Avenger doesn’t have this costume in the game, they introduced it in the same event only to abandon it for whatever reason. I mean Caren got it, come on Lasagna.

They even skipped the rerun of Summer 6 completely so RIP i guess.

7 Likes

Don’t you know how many skins they dance in front of us in cutscenes and specifically mention in text that we’ll never get them? Lancelot, gawain, Tristan, bedi, summer designs first appeared in summer 3 and summer 4 there was a line about being unobtainable. Summer Kiara lily, tells us in summer 5 that her lily version is too weak for combat, therefore can’t be a battle sprite. And just this week in jp douman got two new skins in cutscenes, only one of which is a costume, calling the other an “incomplete mystic code” therefore you can’t have it.

There are even more skins that have appeared in game that aren’t costumes either.

18 Likes

:fgo_rinlaugh:

1 Like

12 Likes

Excuses.

If Ibuki can fight as a baby snake so can she.

11 Likes

I just found out that Summer Kiara Lily isn’t playable…

2 Likes

I never claimed it was anything other than an excuse. When they break the 4th wall like that, they know exactly what they are doing

10 Likes

Why am I looking at a picture of the Na’vi?

1 Like