Yay :D

-1500 orbs :(

35 Likes

Best seal suggestions? and perhaps a better C slot ? :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Another one
+10ed already and the banner is live since like 1h:30m :eyes:*

Welp, congrats! :feh_flaynsmile: that’s another milestone I guess :catroll:

I think she’ll enjoy that C-skill, it’s pretty good to help with damage output, you can give her a seal though, for example [Fierce Stance 3] to focus on enemy phase!

11 Likes

QR3 Seal… 51 Spd is slow af especially for an armored

2 Likes

The best seal would have been something to nullify effective against armor. That’ll make Sothis the best tank. But given that it doesn’t exist (at least not yet), you could give her armor boots (if she’s the only armor in your team) or close/distant defense.

1 Like

Holy +10 seasonal 5 star units, Batman. :feh_tikiga:

4 Likes

Yeas I was prepared! :feh_sothishook:
and thank you! I was so happy I was able to get all of them before I ran out of the orbs I had saved up lol 200ish to spare

7 Likes

Not even 1.5 hours after the banner came out

I love your dedication

10 Likes

I want to run her with my Altina and Sothis (both also +10) not sure who to use on the 4th slot some random dancer maybe. Currently using Peony. I know it doesn’t seem that optimal but to my surprise they just destroy everything even on auto battle.

The spirit of christmas is strong with this one, congrats. I kind of want to use my 200 or so orbs to hunt for one copy of her, but I need to stay strong and wait until this month’s legendary banner to get as many 5 stars that I missed as possible, since I missed a full year of content.

As for the seal suggestion - I like the suggestions that were already given, but I’d also mention something like chill atk if there is no other debuffer on her team. She will get doubled sometimes despite her high speed due to some forced follow-up shenanigans and brave weapons, so she might as well support her tanking ability not by upping her own defenses, but by lowering the enemy’s attack (and chills are kind of more efficient with their infinite range against highly mobile nukes).
EDIT: it would also mean changing her C-skill ofc for a buffing tool or something else, so that might be a turn off for you

3 Likes

:eyes: I imagine, but since you had 200 orbs then you surely paid a lot (1300?) :feh_elisad:.

But that’s okay with me, I’m sure it was worth it and surely you got some fodder or units you want along the way :feh_birbpeek: anyways enjoy using her :+1:

1 Like

Yes the first bit was quite painful I spent 500 orbs before getting a single Sothis. But over all I got Hilda, Hilda again, Nagi, Lugh, Edelgard, Thea, Duo Marth, Corrin, and Hilda again.

2 Likes

Dancer is always good. Peony is especially compatible with a mixed team like yours. You definitely want some strong blue to check H!Hector as he is probably the hardest counter to W!Sothis.

2 Likes

And I still can’t get her :feh_elisad: glad for you though! All of them have really useful fodder :ok_hand:t2: (or gameplay applications)

3 Likes

waow

wow, you really need 1500 orbs? :frowning:

Sniping green is almost very painful :frowning:
For the last 3x merges for H!Kagero i’ll need around ~ 700 orbs :(

1 Like

Green tends to have slightly better rates, but to compensate green stones almost never appear. Took me about 100 orbs to get my first one, but she’s +Atk :feh_sothishook:

3 Likes

The Problem ist, that i can’t decide for which unit i should go :frowning:

Sothis is so powerfull :smiley:
But Nino is also a very good unit :confused:

And also W!Tharja will return - her artwork is so amazing xD

Please help me make a desicion xD

1 Like

@Orilla It’s the first day of the banner and it will stay for a long time (30 days). Just wait and let the hype from these new units turn down a bit. …that will help with your decision making.

4 Likes

Lucky! :smiley: I didn’t get a single +atk

1 Like