Yay :hridexcited:

I GOT HER!

That attack bane really sucks, but I’m just happy I got her :hridexcited: I did have to pull from my mail orbs, but I still have about 50 orbs left, and didn’t have to buy any! Also I did manage to record the summoning, so I’ll be posting that shortly. It’s not much, literally just the game with no audio or commentary but whatever hopefully you guys find it neat. Now to get her built up :lucinasmug: (after schoolwork :elisad:)

27 Likes

Yeah ! You finally got her ! I’m really happy for you ! Since the time you talked about pull her…

The -Atk sucks yeah… But as she is more a support unit, she won’t fight a lot so I guess it won’t be much a problem (I hope).

Anyway, I hope you’ll enjoy her incredible support abilities :hridexcited:

4 Likes

I think those might be the exact opposite ivs of my B!Lucina :thinking:

3 Likes

Congrats!! :lucinasmug:

I summoned for her as well, got her as +HP -Spd, as well as a few other clowns such as B!Hector and Quan. :catdespair:

Now I have zero orbs :feh_bartre:

2 Likes

Yeah -atk is unfortunate. +def isn’t half bad, gives her some extra bulk I guess.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m saving the rest of my orbs until we see what the banner coming in about a week is. I suspect it’s brave redux, so there’s a chance Rinkah could be on it.

4 Likes

Ok the video is almost done uploading :hridexcited:

3 Likes

Nice , congrats man , here i am still summoning for her
XD

4 Likes

I free summoned her when I already had the free one

Congrats!

5 Likes

Noice :hridexcited:

2 Likes

Oh and the video is up now My Brave Lucina summoning

2 Likes

That feeling when u chose her as free brave hero and fodered off bad iv one.

Congrats, hope she will be proven herself worthy of spend orbs :nini:

2 Likes

Nice!

I’m so happy for you!

2 Likes

Congrats! :hridexcited:

7 Likes

Yoo those were the IVs I used to have but I changed it to +Hp -Res back before the merge update :elisad:

3 Likes