Yet another step closer

She can literally tank +10 +Atk base kit Surtr’s with ease even with Surtr Menace and chip damage going off, now no matter the situation as long as I know what’s coming… she’s tanking almost all of it

12 Likes

Obligatory “still dies to Reinhardt”

6 Likes

Another step closer? I thought you were done building her. :joy:

9 Likes

Same

3 Likes

actually unless he has his special already charged, gets danced, or has a +7 Atk buff… she lives even without any buff

4 Likes

I’m still waiting on QR4 when ever that becomes a thing, but other than that I have been wanting to give her SS4 for a long time now… even if I like WS4 more for the mix bulk

1 Like

Any well built Reinhardt uses lancebreaker silly. If they’re using vantage on him then they’re friggin stupid.

3 Likes

Lancebreaker or Chill Res.

2 Likes

Even with Lance breaker… +6 res buff and simply switching CD seal for DD seal and she can still live

1 Like

Ugh, seeing that much attack on Reinhardt but no Heavy Blade seal.

Why do people do this.

3 Likes

I mean… with Heavy blade instead of Sturdy Blow with LB yah he can kill her since he can actually activate moonbow since he will quad

1 Like

With 1 hp

Also I was referring to the original build. Changing it to counter him is cheating

3 Likes

You realize WS4 is my main build on her right…

1 Like

Well I was talking about the one you posted, not that other build

1 Like

But… if I knew their was a Reinhardt while I was running SS4 why would I have her tank him over Sheena that just sounds kinda stupid too me. I’d only switch to SS4 if it was really necessary to tank something… and that would mostly be high atk melee green units

1 Like

I’m not saying you would, I’m just saying he could kill her. Listen, “still dies to Reinhardt” is just a popular joke since he’s still a very good unit today. That’s all.

2 Likes

Yah I know he is still good even now, and I know it was a joke… but, I’m just sayin… she can still tank him… tho it requires me to run a seal that I use on Sheena since she is my range tank

1 Like

Gotta be real. That’s a pretty meh Reinhardt. Most by now have DB4, at least in common occurrence. Then you got Lancebreaker or Chill Res. You have Moonbow usually followed by QP. Or just Sturdy Blow. There’s a few variations, but most will just melt you.

Pretty close though, not gonna lie.

3 Likes

Moonbow wouldn’t matter unless it’s already ready to go off or with Lancebreaker and Heavy Blade… which we had already went over, every picture I had had Rein with DB4, and the last picture had Reinhardt with LB so I mean…

I see. Well I was just making sure you actually looked over the most likely build. Rein, for what its worth, is very cookie cutter. Annoying as that is.