YGO Mafia [R2] :: Day Thread [2] :: Shadow Riders Arc :fgo_bbgrin:

Those hating ass mafia bitches :cattea:
For once I had an idea and it got redirected, wtf

7 Likes

Anyways
As you can guess from me getting messed with, I didn’t find anything out about the crystals :feh_flaynfire:
Pain

5 Likes

Who did you originally intend to target and with what ability?

6 Likes

I was planning to target ever with a really strong block
I was thinking that if I blocked him, if he didn’t have the crystals, then they wouldn’t have shown up, so he would be cleared
But it was redirected so I’m mad sus lol

6 Likes

Mad sus of Ever I mean

Also I have a test today so I won’t be on again for a while, good luck bros :fgo_ereshlove:

7 Likes

If what you’re saying about the redirection is true then…

It’s hard to draw any conclusions without approaching it from another angle, but could this be the cause. If I recall Lei also said that she was redirected as well, so could this be the ability which caused it?

I’ll piece things together later, my left arm is a bit sore and it’s rather distracting

7 Likes

Not exactly. If I got redirected I wouldn’t actually know. The target of my monster effect itself would have been redirected, but not the counter.

But then, F2J and Gar were talking about how one of F2J’s skills get sent to GAR instead. So it could be a redirect.

7 Likes

I’m an honest boi
:fgo_ereshdistress:

8 Likes

So in other words

Even if the damage itself was redirected, the counter would still show who the original target was

I’ll have to backread some posts to get more info

6 Likes

Not sure if I’m understanding this right.

So my original target was F2J. If F2J was hit by a hostile effect, I would attack whoever used that hostile effect on them.

If I got redirected to someone else, let’s say myself, and then I got hit by a hostile effect, I would attack whoever used that hostile effect on me.

I’m using the term ‘effect’ here but it’s more or less any non-attack hostile action from what I was told. So blocks, redirects, debuffs, and such.

5 Likes

Fuck the pain in my arm is making it really hard to think

So essentially

• You target someone with the counter
  • Any none-attack hostile action on your target will be countered
  • If you are redirected to someone else, then you would counter whoever targets that other person with a hostile effect

Is that correct?

5 Likes

Right now this thing is bothering me

F2J was redirected into GAR

Saw was redirected into F2J

There’s a possibility Lei could’ve been redirected into someone NPC was using his effects on

Waifu got his shit sent back in his face

Sky got rekt by volcanoes twice

7 Likes

Yup.

NPC was the one I countered. Or rather Steve.

If NPC is telling the truth then I attacked a fake title. But if it’s a fake title then there are at two fake titles going around N3. The Steve I attacked, and at least one of the Clueless titles.

6 Likes

I’m not so sure about there being two fake titles

In my R9 kit although I could technically use the titles of multiple players at once, that required a night of prior setup to use my ability steal - which couldn’t target the same person twice - and for me to use my title steal attack which had a 2 night cooldown

The problem here is that assuming F2J’s title was stolen twice and that NPC had their title stolen this night is

• Maf can steal titles freely
  • Maf chose to steal F2J’s title twice
  • Maf only stole NPC’s title this night, rather than picking him over the Townie they basically confirmed N1

If Maf can choose which titles to use, why did they use F2J’s title twice? Wouldn’t it be better to put sus on someone unconfirmed?

7 Likes

What I mean here is

The same Maf that uses the light monster uses the Clueless title on both nights, it doesn’t change. So either they just so happened to use the same Townie twice as a cover, or the mofo is stuck as him

7 Likes

So I guess the question is where a fake Steve might have come from if it’s fake.

7 Likes

Exactly

And think about, if Clueless used their light monster to attack Clueless

Wouldn’t it make more sense if they targeted someone else with the title steal to put sus on them for attacking F2J?

The only problem I see here is that NPC was targeted by Volcanoes but that would still leave enough LP to survive the Lynch

He also targeted the one you were redirected into - if you were redirected - but considering your mon was blocked that doesn’t really help his case imo

7 Likes

lynch NPC? :fgo_jackpeek:

8 Likes

Yes

9 Likes

:feh_lynstare:

10 Likes