4 Likes

I tried to help you sky
:catsob:

4 Likes

Waifu has half the vote lol
I think you’re safe :catpat:

6 Likes

Volcanoes.

Decent probability that Town is getting splashed when he’s attacked.

6 Likes

You mean these right? Different people attacking him, but the same targets for volcano…

5 Likes

Yeah. It’s not a confirmation, but it’s very fishy. Others have explained that “thorns” damage is expected for Fire type, but I doubt that it targets allies that haven’t hit him.

5 Likes

The question is why the same 3 people each time… that’s what’s bugging me

And why are none of them the people who actually attack him?

6 Likes

Fuck I can barely move my arm, shit keeps getting worse

7 Likes

Go to the doctor!

8 Likes

I just did lmao

I’ll give it a day’s rest then I’ll see if I need to come back

6 Likes

My theory is that random hostiles get hit by the retaliation damage, but I have no way of confirming.

7 Likes

Could also be a Disco Roll thing where Disco rolls random people and that’s who it hits

7 Likes

If it’s random then the two instances should’ve been different, it targets the exact same 3 both times

7 Likes

We just don’t know if they were predetermined or if they were “rolled” at the first attack and set for the night.

5 Likes

I don’t believe the skill would be truly random like that. Could a nightmare for either side and not make a lot of sense.

5 Likes

Could be the case for the latter, but on the other hand considering NPC has his halved attack, I can buff myself and Sky probably has something of his own, it low-key feels like its targeted considering Maf puts themselves at risk at least in the case of me and NPC

6 Likes

Also, based on the estimated damage values for that apparent retaliation (targets could be declared, though - is possible), it would be too powerful for Town if my theory turns out to be correct. Town could win by whacking Waifu until all maf died from splash damage.

A lot of ifs, though.

7 Likes

I played a mafia game where someone had an ability that was based on Disco Rolls

It’s a possibility

8 Likes

It’s about 500 damage

FGO R8 for me, as Cu

7 Likes