YGO Mafia [R2] :: Day Thread [2] :: Shadow Riders Arc :fgo_bbgrin:

And there aren’t all that many mentions of NPC in the story. Only a few incidents to look at.

6 Likes

I mean that’s still a big what if, and the only hostile effect that’s shown up is Waifu’s Volcanoes

And he’s probably Town

6 Likes

Exactly my point

He hasn’t interacted with many people so the list would be small

Besides me, Lei, and Waifu
Who else has interacted with him or who has he interacted with

4 Likes

I looked at it, but there isn’t much. Maybe if something happened to him that should not have been allowed if the instigator were friendly.

3 Likes

Are we sure that vanilla Zane doesn’t qualify for mafia? The write-up indicates that he’s had his darker moments and has defeated the main protagonist at least once.

4 Likes

Steve

5 Likes

Pretty sure Vanilla Zane would be Town

6 Likes

So I looked again

The only people who have interacted with NPC or he’s interacted with are

Me, Lei, Waifu, and F2J

If I’m going off my guess that the observation was about one of us being Mafia, this would be the people to look at

See the pattern yet?

5 Likes

And we know the other 3 aren’t so…

5 Likes

Sky and you could count too but it was more indirect so idk for sure

5 Likes

I mean these are the people who targeted him

5 Likes

More than a few of us seem more sure that Waifu is indeed Town, but I can’t reconcile the volcanoes. Maybe it’s just me being a mafia newbie, but retaliation that hits your allies seems really weird.

6 Likes

It’s a Waifu thing

Don’t question it unless you want an aneurysm

6 Likes

But it doesn’t appear to be a choice unless we’re thinking that he gets to pick which targets are selected when the ability triggers.

5 Likes

Honestly, I can’t confirm but if I were to go off my theory, then Lei would be the most sus of the 4 of us atm (though it depends on your perspective since I’m also judging myself)

4 Likes

It’s cause I’m trustworthy :fgo_astolfo:

idk what the actual reason is

5 Likes

If we confirm NPC as Town tonight, that’d essentially point towards Lei being Maf instead

5 Likes

As of the rules made recently, I am no longer allowed to disclose that information

6 Likes

Exactly

If NPC does end up being Mafia, then Lei is pretty much clear

If NPC is Town, that means Lei is lying and is most likely Mafia

6 Likes

LieCiel

6 Likes