YGO Mafia [R2] :: Day Thread [2] :: Shadow Riders Arc :fgo_bbgrin:

I think jakey said rival characters could be considered maf and even good zane was a rival so I guess? But i’m innocent

6 Likes

I wanna know tho

What’s with the poker chips and getting head for it?

6 Likes

Anyways, I need to sleep now

@ me if needed

4 Likes

I wasn’t able to find a lot of info on Yasmin. Convenient.

Any YGO buffs able to conjecture on the likelihood that she is actually Yasmin (or did we do this exercise 500+ posts ago?)

3 Likes

Poker chips was my own thing. No idea why it was poker chips since zane doesn’t gamble unless you count the underground duel things

And the getting head was someone else’s buff? But I thought that part was a mistake and jakey changed it

4 Likes

E

6 Likes

I literally can’t not think of Led Zeppelin whenever I see that title

4 Likes

Ohhhhh nvm this part. Yeah this actually makes sense in context :fgo_astolfo:

Not the poker chips but the good head

5 Likes

You got heal or is that a buff?

4 Likes

He got head

7 Likes

Just a buff to protect myself

4 Likes

Gotcha gotcha

4 Likes

I’m leaning towards Sus Ciel at this point, just on the basis that Yasmin is apparently such a bit character that the internet can’t be bothered to give her more than one fucking paragraph.

6 Likes

So if Lei is maf or Sarina, that’d mean she have a 3k beater right? So we shouldn’t attack unless we’re higher than that?

Or are we risking an attack to confirm her monster?

5 Likes

We can confirm NPC tonight, Lynch Waifu so Volcanoes don’t hit us, and then Lynch Lei the next night if she’s sus

6 Likes

If it’s 3K I can handle it

5 Likes

Have a link to this monster?

4 Likes

Dark Creator

5 Likes

Okay then I shall stick with my usual plan and sleep (in story, not in real life cause I still need to study)

5 Likes

Got it, thanks. Reading up.

3 Likes