YGO Mafia [R2] :: Day Thread [3] :: Welcome to Neo Space :fgo_spaceishtarwink: [Town Can't Read]

Yeah but it means she does have an attack

3 Likes

@andylong1014 can you point it out in the story

3 Likes

Like I said, I don’t expect anyone to believe me. :fgo_shutensip:

I probably should have turned down the defense-oriented kit but I was real busy with work when the PMs came and even a bit after the round started so I didn’t want one that needed me to think too hard on what to do.

4 Likes

Dark Creator has an on-battle destruction effect that deals burn damage I think, so Leo could have an attack

2 Likes

If I were who we think she is, I wouldn’t attack anyone and tip my hand, either.

4 Likes

This?

5 Likes

The crucial thing is that the Dark Creator literally cannot Attack – not initiate anything, specifically

I’m just trying to confirm that is who she is

5 Likes

I thought it was only no direct attacks?

This is dark creator from the anime btw

6 Likes

Oh shit :feh_eirikathink:

You’re right

why is this thing so busted LOL

6 Likes

But also love you queen if you did choose her @LeiCiel

I see you

6 Likes

“Can’t be destroyed by battle”

But does the user take damage?

3 Likes

How tf do we out this thing

2 Likes

That’s true :fgo_meltbirb:

3 Likes

Simple

Kill the one using it

3 Likes

And I hate you for the friendly fire but it won’t be the first time it’s happened so I forgive you. :fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

Alright Sus List is:

• LeiCiel → Potentially Sarina
  • NPC → Literally Who?
  • Oduime → Literally Who?
  • Agay → Potentially Sartorius
  • Everlasting → Potentially Yubel

Also we have Brawn (Literally Who) and Honest in the mix too for some reason.

3 Likes

RIGHT

I was going to get to that

I just realized that she didn’t counterattack me for some reason. So there actually is a possibility this could work, my own ability just didn’t meet the conditions and I think that has something to do with how her monster works but also I DONT KNOW enough lmao

ALSO, in hindsight, Agay is probably just Dimitri because otherwise I would have gotten this as part of my investigate too

As an aside, this appeared Night 3 as well and I did investigate @Oduime then - he didn’t Attack anyone, so not clearing him fully, but am saying that he couldn’t have taken someone else’s title or obscured his so he should be lowered in priority of looking into

6 Likes

Honest is being used by Agay

5 Likes

Ima be so mad if this was because of ANDY

5 Likes

…we got a confirm out of that?

2 Likes