YGO Mafia [R2] :: Day Thread [3] :: Welcome to Neo Space :fgo_spaceishtarwink: [Town Can't Read]

Also, please revive my monster. Somebody :catsupine:

5 Likes

…alright.
So 2.6K it is.
See I told you would be helpful.

5 Likes

Ohhh that makes sense. Time to google then

3 Likes

I found one card that has 2,600

I don’t think it’s in GX though

1 Like

Dark Magician Girl The Dragon Knight

2 Likes

If I’m right saw’s mon should have around 3.1K Atk

4000 + 2500 (Neos Atk) + 2600 (Sky’s Atk) = 3900

3900 - 800 = 3100 Damage Dealt

3 Likes

Perfect match for Arcana Force: The World.

3 Likes

Wait I found something

It has a roulette effect to destroy monsters too and shows up in GX

6 Likes

Well

I’m done looking at Dark Magician Girl stuff

I need eye bleach now :catlie:

5 Likes

:catpat:

3 Likes

Oh no…

6 Likes

Alright but who’s Sky?!
I can’t find anything unless they were buffed or something.

3 Likes

I’m just trying to look at cards for matches man lol

3 Likes

@Oduime what’s your raining cats and dogs thing?

4 Likes

I didn’t hit too bad of things but people are horny for her

3 Likes

Also this dude uses Jinzo lord with 2600 attack

4 Likes

I’m guessing dodge, but they hit me through it.

3 Likes

You guess? Do you know what it actually does?

3 Likes

Wait.

The Demon Twink send their Wind monster to attack Fleurs de la lune, but their monster was turned around and attacked their life points instead, damaging them. Laughing at this, the Queen Witch sent their Dark monster to attack Clueless, but Clueless activated their trap card! Clueless said “when you attack my life points directly, you pick a random card in my hand, and if it’s a monster, I get to summon it.” Then they smirked like an ass and said “good thing I only have one card in my hand” and summoned Elemental Hero Neos to defend them from the Queen Witch’s attack! But the Queen Witch’s Dark monster easily overpowered Elemental Hero Neos and damaged Clueless’s life points slightly.

Then Queen Witch tried to activate their spell card, but unfortunately was missing on of the pieces. Honest appeared the blessed the Queen Witch’s Dark monster anyway. Deciding to make the best of a poor situation, Queen Witch attacked Final Boss? who made it rain hats and dogs on their Dark monster; however, the Queen Witch’s Dark monster attacked and destroyed Final Boss?'s Dark monster anyway! Then Queen Witch attacked Kaos, killing them for good!

Steve bonked Fleurs de la lune on the head with a bone, damaging their life points slightly. Then :fgo_insane: sent their Light monster to attack Clueless, massively damaging him!

Arcana, you have the order right?
F2J was hit by an unbuffed Sky.
Then F2J was hit by Saw.

4 Likes

Not guess. I know. I use the two interchangeably.

2 Likes