YGO Mafia [R2] :: Day Thread [3] :: Welcome to Neo Space :fgo_spaceishtarwink: [Town Can't Read]

Also this dude uses Jinzo lord with 2600 attack

4 Likes

I’m guessing dodge, but they hit me through it.

3 Likes

You guess? Do you know what it actually does?

3 Likes

Wait.

The Demon Twink send their Wind monster to attack Fleurs de la lune, but their monster was turned around and attacked their life points instead, damaging them. Laughing at this, the Queen Witch sent their Dark monster to attack Clueless, but Clueless activated their trap card! Clueless said “when you attack my life points directly, you pick a random card in my hand, and if it’s a monster, I get to summon it.” Then they smirked like an ass and said “good thing I only have one card in my hand” and summoned Elemental Hero Neos to defend them from the Queen Witch’s attack! But the Queen Witch’s Dark monster easily overpowered Elemental Hero Neos and damaged Clueless’s life points slightly.

Then Queen Witch tried to activate their spell card, but unfortunately was missing on of the pieces. Honest appeared the blessed the Queen Witch’s Dark monster anyway. Deciding to make the best of a poor situation, Queen Witch attacked Final Boss? who made it rain hats and dogs on their Dark monster; however, the Queen Witch’s Dark monster attacked and destroyed Final Boss?'s Dark monster anyway! Then Queen Witch attacked Kaos, killing them for good!

Steve bonked Fleurs de la lune on the head with a bone, damaging their life points slightly. Then :fgo_insane: sent their Light monster to attack Clueless, massively damaging him!

Arcana, you have the order right?
F2J was hit by an unbuffed Sky.
Then F2J was hit by Saw.

4 Likes

Not guess. I know. I use the two interchangeably.

2 Likes
  • 2600 Atk Dark Monster
  • Hits through dodgess
  • Pot of Greed

miles-determined(c)

4 Likes

Correct, I had already factored that in

2 Likes

What does this do again? :feh_confused:

7 Likes

:ak_lappdumb:
Shoot, it’s not ringing any bells.

2 Likes

IT ALLOWS ME TO DRAW 2 CARDS FROM MY DECK!

6 Likes

So Sky possibly had Pot of Greed

3 Likes

Has*

1 Like

Something that they’re missing… they’ve been investigating people right? What if they were looking for a specific Monster? Something they needed to get as a conditional

3 Likes

Spirit Keys perhaps?

1 Like

Like Dark Magician?

2 Likes

Who was searched by Sky again?

1 Like

I remember Arcana was searched I think

Forgot who else

I think Kaos too

1 Like

…well not a Shadow Rider?