YGO Mafia [R2] :: Day Thread [4] :: Society of Light & The Ultimate 🍆 [The Birth of Hornytuis]

Unless they were healed the following nights.

You sure it’ll work? :fgo_sthenosmug:

1 Like

Perhaps, perhaps.

:feh_bylethconfusion:

I literally can’t heal either

3 Likes

Let’s see how it goes then :fgo_buster:

3 Likes

:feh_confused:
Wait so:

Wasn’t a heal.

3 Likes

No lol

3 Likes

If I had a heal, I would have used it on someone like F2J or Lord

6 Likes

Alright then.

2 Likes

Y’all apparently don’t have any healers rn :fgo_ishtarshook:

5 Likes

@Everlasting99 and @lordhelpme who did you attack for N6 originally?

3 Likes

I’m so excited you got the gay dragon homie :fgo_medealove:
Hopefully he serves you well

4 Likes

You’re weirdly supportive for Mafia, you know that?

4 Likes

I’m trying to be supportive :fgo_ereshlove:
I want this to be a fun and fair game
Also it’s oddly fitting for Sartorious

3 Likes

:fgo_headpats:

3 Likes

Alright going through the story I found that:

1. Sky’s monster can choose force one of our monsters to do battle with his forcibly. Meaning that we initiate the attack, and if we lose, then Sky can still attack again for 3.5K.

This monster pointed at the Soul Purloiner and said :catflower:, compelling their Earth monster to attack!

Then Queen Witch commanded their Fire monster to attack Steve but the decoy took the attack instead, saving them!

1. Honest has a 1 night cd. Honest Appears in N3, then on N5.

N3:

Honest sacrificed himself to buff Clueless’s Light monster, who attacked Clueless, destroying their Wind monster!

N5:

Honest appeared the blessed the Queen Witch’s Earth monster anyway.

1. Anytime we attack saw (or perhaps whenever he feels like it), I assume his trap/spell/passive lets him use AF: The Hangman, but I presume it’s on a 2 Night cd since it appeared on Night 3, and then again on Night 6.

N3:

First, Clueless tried to activate their spell card, but :fgo_insane: blocked them! Then a noose appeared from the moon and hanged Clueless’s monster, destroying it and damaging their life points!

N6:

Unfortunately, the attack wasn’t successful anyway because a hanged man appeared and destroyed the Heartbreaker’s Light monster.

1. @F2J_Hell, what were you trying to do with that spell card? Was it going to actively hurt mafia in some way or form? Did you target someone with it?

Clueless was the first to move tonight, and they tried to activate their Spell card, but :fgo_insane: threw a snowglobe at them so they couldn’t!

7 Likes

I can only target myself with my spell card but I wont reveal too much more about it

6 Likes

Why not :fgo_astartepeek:

6 Likes

I see.
Then I think that the Crystals, allows maf to see who can do what.

3 Likes

It’s funny that Sky wanted me to attack them considering I was going to attack Sky anyways

3 Likes