[YGO Mafia R2] The Classroom - Night/Lynch Thread :feh_bylethsmile:

Was honestly pretty sad to look at, specially for how much you say that you would do

7 Likes

Hey man it takes a lot to pick your nose every night give him a break

4 Likes

You can’t tell me what to do!
IMG_20201207_212731
But indeed you need enough skill to pick it so many nights in a row and don’t hurt yourself

5 Likes

I’m getting the signup thread ready now

4 Likes

@ me bestie so I can be mafia for a fourth time :fgo_spaceishtarwink:

1 Like

Don’t stop keep on rolling :notes:

3 Likes

Card games on motorcycles!!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get Jack Atlas :fgo_ishtarhappy:

3 Likes

Inb4 Evil Robot Jack Atlas.

2 Likes

You’re welcome

3 Likes

What a helpful Shonx you are

2 Likes

R3 Signups: [YGO Mafia R3] Signups :: Card Games on Motorcycles (We're All Riders Now) :fgo_medb:

3 Likes

i did absolutely nothing! :fgo_bbsmile:

3 Likes

shook I survived

5 Likes

Damn

I didnt think I was right LOL

5 Likes

You were!

@F2J_Hell suspected this too but he was the first victim so it was too late

5 Likes

I was right to be suspicious of Lei lol

1 Like

Also, my kit if anyone cared to see

Hello, @Fresh_Tomatoes. You are Pharaoh AKA Sour Purloiner and a member of the Town. You win when all hostile parties have been eliminated.

Pharaoh :: @Fresh_Tomatoes :: Town :: 4000 LP

Zerochan

Duelist Passive: Soul Swallower

As the container for Lyman Banner’s soul, you control the pathway to other dimensions. Each night, you can choose to activate one of the following abilities:

• Open a PM with a player of your choosing, moderated by the GM, for 2 messages each.
  • Target 1 player: if their monster is destroyed tonight, delay its resurrection by another night. (3-night cooldown upon successful activation).

Trap Passive: Cat Confusion

When you’re attacked and Panther Warrior is destroyed, reverse damage calculation, then receive the attacking monster’s ATK value. (1-night cooldown)

Monster Card Active: Panther Warrior (2000 Atk) :: Earth

This monster requires one Sheep Token to make an attack. You may enhance your attack with any of the following:

• Horn of the Phantom Beast: Gain 800 Atk for tonight. If Panther Warrior successfully destroys a monster in combat, target 1 player: give them an extra action. (1-night cooldown)
  • Mosaic Manticore: Target 1 player; if their monster was destroyed tonight, resummon it immediately. (2-night cooldown upon successful activation)

Spell Active: Scapegoat

Summon 4 Sheep Tokens. You may use these tokens to defend your life points or to fuel your monster’s attacks. (2-night cooldown.)

3 Likes

Yeah I was really suspect when nothing happened but didnt wanna kill our investigator

But we did that anyway

2 Likes

Your kit is a lot smaller than mine lmao

2 Likes