YGO Mafia [R3] :: Day Thread [1] :: Card Games on Motorcycles (We're All Riders Now) :fgo_medb:

They only gave you 88 minutes for 273 questions? I’ve never had tests go that crazy with time/question before

5 Likes

What can I say, my teacher Mr Bentz was something else.

@andylong1014 They were multiple choice so there’s that.

3 Likes

They would give us day 1 history tests so they knew where we stood

I would get 100 on them and man those classes were so boring when there wasnr going to be anything new for me for an entire year.

At least I knew I sucked at calculus and had to listen and do homework. Doing it for a class where I knew everything on the test day 1 was impossible.

3 Likes

At least as far as fast thinking goes, I’ve something of experience at that.

I remember in elementary school where we had to do a sheet full of 30 (or was that 60) simple math problems in a minute. And I’d usually be the one at the front of the desk beating everyone at times tables in middle school.

Like, ‘Can I sit down so your other students could at least try against each other?’

2 Likes

I always found it awkward how general schooling doesn’t ever make a clear connection between the Chen and physics. I guess they don’t really do so with bio and chem, but for those you at least see it with fields like biochem (or any med school stuff).

The connection is only clear if there’s talk of solid state physics/quantum, but even then, I think the curriculum could do better to not compartmentalize the knowledge so much. Some Newtonian material science could breach that gap and actually make it connect without being too complex.

3 Likes

Welcome to Day 2! :fgo_musashi:

Turbo Duel - Duel Links OST

Pixiv

Pixiv

Pixiv

Pixiv

Status updates will go out shortly.

Lynch Here :arrow_right: The Facility (Night/Lynch Thread) :fgo_mhxxsmile:

12 Likes

Damn, crickets in here lol

9 Likes

Waiting for the status updates I guess…

6 Likes

I’mma read later, ya’ll @ me if ya’ figure anything out :fgo_drunkgil:

4 Likes

:cricket:

3 Likes

Usually takes me a while to figure out what the shit happened. Have to get used to the titles.

Apparently someone took my driver’s license.

8 Likes

wdym you don’t keep a spreadsheet with everyone’s actions when you’re processing them

8 Likes

so :feh_casparghost: attacked me and Misaya Ouji with a burn effect huh

8 Likes

:fgo_karnapeek:

6 Likes

All I did last night was protect TMFM but I took a bit of dmg from something and I don’t think it was the lasers

8 Likes

All that matters for me rn is that I wasn’t involved

Time to think everything through when I’m back from sleep

8 Likes

goodnight, have a nice sleep!

8 Likes

says my mortal enemy

:fgo_ereshhug:

6 Likes

Oof, I missed a mathematics convo

Oh well

First things first, why did @kayonov destroy Fresh’s monster?

7 Likes

Wait, my monster got destroyed?

I didn’t see an update but why :catroll:

4 Likes