YGO Mafia [R3] :: Day Thread [1] :: Card Games on Motorcycles (We're All Riders Now) :fgo_medb:

I like how we have Blue Lives Matter and Breadtuber in the same round
Anyway, who’s a radical leftist content creator that would fit the other title?

6 Likes

Okay so we’re looking for a 1300 attack tuner which is probably a bunch of people lol

8 Likes

At least we have something lol

6 Likes

Yusei

7 Likes

I mean the first cards that come to mind are Blackwing Gale the Whirlwind, Dark Resonator, and Junk Synchron but it’s obviously not them LOL

7 Likes

This is when fresh gets hurt right?

Isn’t it from an effect theoretically since no monster level was shown for Hisoka?

6 Likes

I support the sus saw train

8 Likes

If that’s an effect then it would have to be something that also deals damage on top of destroying the monster.

6 Likes

If so, who can fingersnap monsters out of play?

5 Likes

That definitely exists
It’d be overpowered if someone could just hide their monster level during combat lol

6 Likes

Most YGO characters are potentially either side lol

I’d say the rival characters tend to lean town but you could definitely make a case for, say, a mafia Axel Brodie in the last round or for almost any of the non-main characters in this round to be mafia

6 Likes

Okay so apparently my kit had a small change since the original draft so I can’t say anything about gou rn except that he isn’t necessarily sus. Also maf picked a bad time to try to frame me lmao.

Also that “nothing happened” on rmun isn’t indicative of anything

7 Likes

What do you mean about the Rmu thing?

3 Likes

we got 3 rn and 4 counters at night meaning most of us can synchro now…

9 Likes

Synchro-ing now would be like early game NP spam

Let’s fucking do it.

8 Likes

I wanna see it

6 Likes

Idk why the mafia thinks we’d be suspicious of hisoka the townie, they on drugs

7 Likes

Well, I’ll take what I can get. And I agree that it would be weird for you to go in like that if you were maf.

Doing it while knowing we wouldn’t suspect it is an option, but I’ll sit on that bit of paranoia for now.

4 Likes

@kayonov can we make you the townie healer

4 Likes

i dont think taking 1 more action is worth saving for but destroying a monster is a good effect.

5 Likes