YGO Mafia [R3] :: Day Thread [1] :: Card Games on Motorcycles (We're All Riders Now) :fgo_medb:

Ok so :fgo_koyanchihuahua: did 1000 damage to me tonight, im guessing everyone got the same

3 Likes

What if she revives tho - didn’t all of the dark signers have to die in order to become a dark signer or something

3 Likes

So Aporia is dead set on doing burn damage with both Lock-On Laser and Level Cannon

Quite a brutal offense they have, and seems there’s limited ways to track the damage back to whoever inflicted it

7 Likes

:fgo_derpalot:

There’s no way thats not on a cooldown

2 Likes

I imagine this would have a 2night CD at least but the cautious approach would be to not wait more than 1 night to go ham

5 Likes

be careful bro, 500 LP can doom some people, i know that

5 Likes

So far aporia has lock on laser (spell for 100 dmg per night) and level cannon (trap).

Now we just gotta figure out what player passive they’d have and monsters

4 Likes

Okay whats this

Dobrynya sent their monster to attack Dobrynya ’s life points directly, seriously hurting her! As she lay dying, she found a receipt from a customer, who had written It’s Like I Have ESPN or Something , and the resulting shock drained the rest of her life points, killing her.

6 Likes

Level Cannon has to be on CD right now. Would be WAY too powerful if it could be used every night

Not telling people to go ham right now, but maybe we can talk things out and have another potential target. Seems like Kayo is onto something with Sky, but no solid proof yet

6 Likes

Could be title taking/copying

5 Likes

Can we confirm lynch shinx today tho?

5 Likes

If he’s actually Town then he just made this needlessly difficult is the issue.

7 Likes

Um, YES lol

And we’re hitting her with 800 from Speed World 2

Edit: fuck

9 Likes

At worst we will lose 1 town at best no more burn

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 3000 replies.

Magical Mallet

5 Likes

would you also like to be able to post after threads close and crash GP?

paypal me $5 and you too can join the club

7 Likes

Imagine paying for it

7 Likes

11 Likes

shep

2 Likes