YGO Mafia [R3] :: Day Thread [2] :: The Fortune Cup Arc :fgo_rainbowchest:

I know Gou and Ever did

2 Likes

I wish we knew what he was doing to help Usher survive

Maybe there’s a hint in the character he played?

2 Likes

Yeah, they claimed they were going for Emprisk but got redirected to Arcana

1 Like

Did Lord say that too? Cuz I can’t find it

2 Likes

But we literally see his ritual monster which I assume isn’t shared with any villain?

3 Likes

Was this the title steal or was jakey just posting things out of order? Breadtuber died like 3 paragraphs before this so they couldn’t have ordered an attack on lord at this point.

3 Likes

I don’t think Lord ever said anything about it

So we should probably ask

2 Likes

It should be fake be since Terra was in fact dead by then and he already acted against Shinx with a synchro

4 Likes

It said that :fgo_medealove: came across Breadtuber in the graveyard though

2 Likes

So obviously, something weird happened there with either a title steal or a weird Terra ability

2 Likes

Lord why was your ritual summon so bad lol

3 Likes

Yeah Lord/Mina would have Djinn too so it should check out

So unless lord is playing the character

Ruin, Queen of Oblivion (character) | Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki | Fandom

Who doesn’t have Djinn according to the wiki but like I don’t know anything :ak_lappdumb:

3 Likes

Multiple people were able to hit Emprisk with stuff though so a redirect that doesn’t work on half the people isn’t very good IMO

3 Likes

True, it looks weird then

@lordhelpme
When you get on, why did you hit both Terra and Arcana?

3 Likes

The more I think about it, the more I really wanna say Gou is maf

3 Likes

If you can convince me I’m maf based on that emoji that is my title, I’m curious to hear the logic.

3 Likes

What’s the explanation for the title for your character?

4 Likes

I only looked through the wiki for bolt but I don’t see anything that really relates to the butterfly emoji other than blue hair, blue butterfly, but that’s just a stretch imo

And then there’s the butterfly effect which makes sense for the time travelers and the story was rewritten last night

3 Likes

According to jakey, it’s because of one my defensive abilities. I’m not going to say more because it shouldn’t be advertised to maf.

5 Likes

Hmmmm I don’t really get it but I’ll take that explanation until we run out of more sus people :fgo_enkidusus:

3 Likes