YGO Mafia [R3] :: Day Thread [2] :: The Fortune Cup Arc :fgo_rainbowchest:

Ok, found something out about Rowan

Apparently, he could possess ordinary people along with having his spiders

Sounds familiar lol

6 Likes

Unfortunately, the one that seems to best fit Roman so far is the Title, Loose Screw (because he’s kinda insane)

But I think Saw has synchroed so it can’t be Saw

4 Likes

I’ll be back later
Have school lol

3 Likes

The :infinity: gonna be problem

4 Likes

:fgo_robinstare:

3 Likes

So this is all that Gou did last night:

1. He got buffed by the mafia
  2. Attacked a confirmed townie

I’m unsure how to feel about this, since we definitely know that the mafia had some access to title stealing of sorts, so the attack totally could’ve been done by someone else. And the buff from the mafia could be an attempt to frame him
However it’s also sus that if we follow this logic Gou did nothing last night. Ik people are busy in life and stuff so we should keep that in mind.
It’s still sus that on the night we’d really need to submit and confirm ourselves through synchro summons or stuff that Gou would do nothing, but there’s also no real incriminating evidence

4 Likes

:butterfly: got time control stuff imo. Are we sure :butterfly: isnt paradox?

4 Likes

Also now that Sky’s dead that kinda takes off the theory of him being Apoira
I could see this fitting Roman since a butterfly’s a bug but that’s just as fitting as the logic that Tanner has blue hair
There’s still the butterfly effect theory though that would 100% apply to ZONE or Paradox

4 Likes

Also :infinity: is definitely one of the meklord users

6 Likes

Sorry

Trying to figure out other titles and yours was the only one that immediately stuck out

I don’t think it’s you anyways

2 Likes

I have work shortly l, so I’ll read up and respond later. Right now I’ll just say that I didn’t aim for kayo’s corpse and I wasn’t told what that “buff” did to me.

That was my monster that attacked, just not not the target I had submitted.

3 Likes

:fgo_koyanchihuahua: was level cannon

4 Likes

Jakey

Did you have fun writing all the murders lol

3 Likes

Yeah I can’t really see a compelling evil Jack argument

4 Likes

Did you enjoy your voice line in the story

4 Likes

Oh, and special thanks to jakey for giving me what turned out to be the most sus little :butterfly: title.

Now I can say “I told you so” to everyone who thought I was Aporia. Butterfly effect, my ass.

8 Likes

Deadchat is mad about titles too lol

I’m tired y’all

8 Likes

:catpat:

4 Likes

:catwave:

2 Likes

Me explaining why Gou is Aporia

My dumbass after realizing he isn’t

11 Likes