Almost done with the list
On the other hand, there’s what, two of them left? And we’ve already killed two maf investigators.
Everybody died, Gou
All the people
3 people haven’t summoned and we have 2 Mafia left
Time to begin the theories lol
Removed pictures that take up space and added names for last night’s story.
Now to see who synchro’d and killed Maf vs who’s just been kinda standing around.
While you’re here bird
Have you summoned at all?
If so, please tell me because I want my list to be as accurate as possible
Nope. I’ve been using my speed thingies to buff people instead. They cost 4 for each buff.
Can you summon tonight?
I see what you mean but it’s worded weirdly
I feel like what you meant to say was it shouldn’t be used for those who can’t synchro
I see your logic that it shouldn’t be used for everyone, but we all know the characters that can and can’t synchro, which is a very small few. And we’re not using it as the only method of confirmation
As we see through Kayo, who we confirmed through his generally through his actions and helpfulness, and attacks made against him from the mafia, there are a plethora of other ways to get yourself out there
However you’ve done nothing tbh. We’ve had very clear targets and I feel like you could still used your regular monster to attack one of the three confirmed targets we’ve had
So like yes, you are right that not everyone can synchro to confirm, but that’s not the only confirm method, and currently you’ve done none of the other ones
I’m not even trying to make my own case; I’m pretty indifferent to that since we’re low on options, and people are disproportionately scared despite there being only two maf left.
The problem is that the confirm list is too large. Too many assumptions, and I don’t think everyone is catching the nuances of what you’re trying to say. The conversation in the thread sounds a lot like “synchro = confirm.”
Also like what have you done the past few nights?
Would you mind giving away some of your kit details too? There’s no reason for you not to since if you don’t you’ll probably die
If we throw away the synchro = confirm idea, we could try using who attacked maf so far
I think I might have a way to get the remaining maf if it works so hopefully we’ll narrow it down after tonight
There’s not much new to share for actions, but I’ll summarize:
- Tried to attack Emprisk, got redirected into Arc along with many of us
- Tried to attack ArtificialSky, got redirected into kayo’s body (ew)
- Have been trying to assist people who are gearing up to synchro summon based on what they’ve said in the thread here (if I were maf, would I really have been warning people to be cautious about their synchro timing with the Koyancannon out there?)
- Have tried to contribute to conversations in the thread and assist with reasoning out some issues (again, letting everyone think that synchro = confirm would be a better idea if I were maf, because I think everyone will target me now, anyway)
As for abilities…
- Killing my monster is hard. If kayo were alive, he could confirm this, though he hinted at it previously. No, I won’t say exactly how hard, because y’all gonna have to work for it if you decide to turn on me
- I can negate the trap of my attack target
- I can stop someone from attacking me specifically, but the ability has a CD, so I can’t spam it all the time and hope for the best
I do think Gou is right in the sense that it wouldn’t hurt to double check some people who have synchro’d, but like that doesn’t make him any less suspicious
Agreed, I’m just playing devils advocate for the sake of covering all angles.
Either way I think we should focus on the non-synchro’d people and then if that doesn’t work out, move onto the confirmed list from synchros
I’ll also add, since someone had asked about it earlier, that my monster reappears as Great Ushi Oni if it is successfully killed. That’s my trump card.
Reappears as it gets resummoned? If that’s the case, why not let us destroy it and then you get confirmed and it comes back anyways?
Because at least one of the following outcomes is likely:
- You’ll die in the attempt
- You won’t have the juice to kill my monster; just once won’t cut it
- You’ll blow your best kits on me and then get picked off by maf
I’m a tank.