YGO Mafia [R3] :: Day Thread [2] :: The Fortune Cup Arc :fgo_rainbowchest:

Just waiting on Nyt and @sawtuis would like you to clarify on that buff bestie :fgo_ereshlove:

5 Likes

Who is this btw?

4 Likes

This is Primo

4 Likes

I didn’t notice I was buffed :fgo_gudako:
I’m at school rn so gimme a sec to get back :fgo_ereshlove:
Also Gou that explanation lowkey makes a lot of sense. Thanks for being cooperative and I trust you a good bit more now

3 Likes

There are too many images in the story but also I need them bc I have no idea what anything that’s happening means.

4 Likes

The card used for this synchro doesn’t show?
Or I’m confused somewhere else. It shows the others though.

2 Likes

Oh the JP monster name is Polar God King Loki, I think

So I changed it to the localized name

2 Likes

I meant in the deaths section
You show a lot of the people used for synchros but not all of them

5 Likes

Good catch :clap:

I forgot to give a picture in the story too, wow

Lemme edit that in

4 Likes

I think also Cody’s?

4 Likes

Okay, all updated

2 Likes

Loki was Noodles

Odin was Cody’s

1 Like

my heels couldn’t save me

5 Likes

So back to this

If Gou actually is clean and Wyan is too

Then that means one of the synchroes on the list is shared with someone else

4 Likes

I got homework lol

I can’t sit and read Yu-Gi-Oh pages all day lol

4 Likes

@Fresh_Tomatoes and @rmunteanu599 bc of the passive confirm, they’re above reproach or are seriously playing us :feh_felixperish: /s

@Wyan: I trust myself ofc. Actions (buff Usher N2; debuff Shinx N3; Debuff Emprisk N4; targeted by Mafia investigate; attacked by Mafia n4)

@Marthas_Husband: Monster (Nights End Sorceror), Actions (N4 block on Emprisk), Chant, Attacked and wounded by Mafia (:snake:)

@andylong1014: Monster (Dark Resonator), Actions (Killed Sky), Chant

@sawtuis: Monster (Junk Synchron), Chant

@dimitrisnoodlehair: Actions (Attacked Sky N4); Chant

@F2J_Hell: Actions (Attacked Shinx N3; Killed Emprisk N4); Chant

@Everlasting99: Monster (Jutte Fighter), Chant

@Eflakis: Chant + Synchro

@Gou Bolt - :butterfly:
@Nytfall Carly - The Gacha stole all my money

So I tried looking through the story to see what Nyt’s been up to - I know lord said something about him after N1 but it wasn’t anything definitive Iirc and all we knew was that he could be Carly even if Dark Carly was in the game.

It looked like he buffed Saw a couple of times and dropped a crystal ball on a different Maf member but buffs can easily be faked. So that’s worth looking into.

And while synchros and monster confirms should be pretty good, I do feel there should be a difference between like F2J doing it and killing a Mafia vs Cody doing it and getting stopped by a spider web - but as it stands right now I’m leaning heavily toward it being Nyt and Gou just because they’re the easiest options remaining.

8 Likes

They’re stylish though.
You just need to be Hostile less often :feh_felixperish: you seem to get all the luck there at least.

3 Likes

Imagine if your title was :fgo_meltbirb:

4 Likes

She’s way past heels tho

2 Likes

Btw, for the Synchro stuff, I’ll try to look into it and see if any of them share but I highly doubt it

Already tried to do that with someone and literally couldn’t find any other person who used it sooooo

3 Likes