YGO Mafia [R3] :: Day Thread [2] :: The Fortune Cup Arc :fgo_rainbowchest:

I’m ready for FGO r2 the remake where everyone died in the end.

6 Likes

allright since i am guaranteed dead and my trap will stop people from defending me should i tell what my spell does? it might be useful for the alive folk

2 Likes

You don’t know they might attack someone else

That’s up to you bud. I tend towards no but also the nearer the end the more town knowing things helps but maybe Maf is out of investigates and it’s free real estate for them to read

3 Likes

I mean if it’s a “wound the person that kills you unless they’re town” or something that gives us usable info than 100% tell us

2 Likes

Is it an offensive spell that would hurt the maf or a support one? If it’s offensive, then it’s better not to

2 Likes

@Marthas_Husband
@Fresh_Tomatoes
@andylong1014

Change your votes to Null until we find out who the final two are please :fgo_ereshlove:

The last thing we need is friendly fire when our numbers are down and the last maf have hidden well

7 Likes

I’m back. If you all need me to present more evidence to the court, ask away.

3 Likes

You can also just straight up remove your vote now

I don’t remember when they did that

3 Likes

Yellow sus

5 Likes

And your counterpoint?

4 Likes

Um… green?

2 Likes

Alright I’m convinced

Green sus

7 Likes

I saw red vent tho :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Idk I kinda disagree with not using lynch when we can. I still think Gou is relatively the most sus atm and we don’t have any other ways of finding the last maf anyways other than killing. If we stall, we’ll just get more redirected attacks or name-stealing which we can’t investigate anymore

7 Likes

We should at least wait till the end of the day to make the decision

4 Likes

How can they fit in a vent with an ass that fat?

6 Likes

I mean honestly I’d like your entire kit at this point.
You’ve been sus for one reason or another the entire game, with the most to confirm you being Kayo saying “I can’t guarantee anything” and you having a 6* which yeah Bolt would but Underground Arachnid is 6* too

8 Likes

Possibly.

Or we’ve already killed the worst of those antics with Emprisk (probably the title thief), Art (probably the redirect, the time shenanigans, and definitely the anti-synchro), and Shinx (apparent main investigator) dead.

I haven’t had a chance to shine yet in the story, but I’m here every day and have helped people not die or out their entire kits by providing advice that I doubt I would share as maf.

4 Likes

I’m equally sus of you, tbh. There’s little you’ve done that I don’t think could be a clever ploy, especially knowing jakey’s penchant for playing with titles and story descriptions.

But I will share more of my kit if it makes everyone less murder-y.

1 Like

Tbh I haven’t really read the night stories that much but how did you help people not die out? I thought you only gave out the speed counter buff?

2 Likes