:feh_flaynfire:

4 Likes

I like Ash but I’m not horny for her :catroll:

3 Likes

what a society we live in

2 Likes

@jakeybitchette u here to help fix up a thread quickly? :fgo_ereshlove:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll delete this thread for you to erase the memory of what I just read :fgo_ereshlove:

8 Likes

Lord the Savior

4 Likes

Bestie we don’t deserve you :fgo_medealove:

4 Likes

miles-bow(b)

4 Likes

Man, y’all can’t even kill a thread right.

:fgo_circesigh:

4 Likes

im not good at killing since im not mafia : )

3 Likes

Don’t need to be mafia to kill a thread.
:fgo_bbgrin:

3 Likes

So I might die tonight, who knows, but this is my currently final list on people I trust from most to least

@Wyan: I’m in my own PM, I’m more convinced I’m town than I am of the dead people lol
@Fresh_Tomatoes @rmunteanu599 townie dual confirm, trusted

@sawtuis: Monster (Junk Synchron), Chant

And like it’s an even longer section for Stardust Dragon and they’re all the protag. He’s the only one I can see using Junk Synchon and the only one for Stardust Dragon, he’s the MC so it’s a super risky choice for a cover, his chant matches exactly. Like 95% trust

@F2J_Hell: Actions (Attacked Shinx N3; Killed Emprisk N4); Chant

Only user I see for Thor is Dragan and the chant matches up. Good actions. Like 95% trust.

@Everlasting99: Monster (Jutte Fighter), Chant

Same that he’s the only one using those cards and his chant matches right up. Like 90% trust just bc of some comments from this thread but otherwise I’m good with them.

@Eflakis: Chant + Synchro

*small note that his monster didn’t show and that sus but it’s possible that it was just a jakey mistake. If it’s a jakey mistake then he’s up there in the 95% trust category but if jakey says it isn’t a mistake then he’s right at the bottom :feh_felixperish: No idea what his title refers to.

@dimitrisnoodlehair: Monster (Svartalf), Actions (Attacked Sky N4); Chant

Again super trustworthy. Knocking points for quietness but otherwise I trust her.

@andylong1014: Monster (Dark Resonator), Actions (Killed Sky), Chant
Chant and monster are also used by Fake Jack

This feels wrong to put Andy so low bc his actions are all :+1: I love you Andy thank you for killing Sky like that but the fact that there’s “Fake Jack Atlas” who uses the same cards and synchros and chant is sus, you’ve got to at least see that.

@Marthas_Husband: Monster (Nights End Sorceror), Actions (N4 block on Emprisk), Chant, Attacked and wounded by Mafia (:snake:)
(Sorcerer doesn’t even show up with an appearance page)
(Explosive Magician doesn’t show up with an appearance page either)

Actions seem to check out but the problem is I can’t see if anyone else uses those cards because their wiki pages on 2 different wikis are blank. Can’t check the summon chant bc there isn’t one, it’s just a picture of the character.

@Gou
@Nytfall

We know that Gou’s discount buff exists at least but we don’t really know anything else. And we know Nytfall has a 0 atk monster and not really anything else.

Now kill me so I can see how wrong I was about all of this :catlie:

6 Likes

While you may not be able to confirm all of it, I have been very open about my kit.

And I’m not gunning specifically for Noodle at this point, but “trustworthy” and “quietness” make for a hell of a contradiction. Being loud doesn’t guarantee trust, but sitting quietly and saying as little as possible is a hallmark of maf hoping no one notices them, at least from what I’ve heard in each game.

2 Likes

should we just lynch nytfall and see what happens?

2 Likes

Should we lynch tonight? Pls vote

• Yes
  • Also yes (okay this option is for no)

0 voters

Mafia members

@Wyan @Fresh_Tomatoes @rmunteanu599 @sawtuis @Marthas_Husband @F2J_Hell @Everlasting99 @Eflakis @dimitrisnoodlehair @Gou @Nytfall

2 Likes

lmao instantly 4 yes

2 Likes

Guess that decides that.

You son of a bitch, I’m in.

3 Likes

Are you saying nyt?

Or my other plan of lynch tying everyone and ending this round in 2 nights

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 3000 replies.