Liek if none of the maf pick characters that would fit a healer

Someone will have that forced on them

4 Likes

Sayer could be a healer, magical android restores life points

4 Likes

It’s possible he could be investigating something else

If Shinx is investigating kits, Emprisk might be investigating actions

6 Likes

He needs to come forward with what he learns first before the story becomes credible. That’s what I’ve been doing since I can’t synchro

5 Likes

What do we know about Shinx’s investigate aside from it targeting three people?

2 Likes

It seems WAY too coincidental that Lei died in the same night she got investigated

5 Likes

Early physcic monsters were all about banishing and health loss/gain

4 Likes

Also gives Emprisk an excuse to not reveal any information since the player he investigated is dead.

6 Likes

I’m not sure

Kayo?

4 Likes

That’s all got.

I know tidbits about gou and shinx but not the full story. But in her case it’s enough to read 3 people to know it’s too good

5 Likes

I mean, he could tell us what he learned, but Lei can’t corroborate anything for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Right. Emprisk could make up anything and Lei can’t confirm or deny it

Not that Emprisk has a reason to lie about what he found out about Lei anyway, whether he’s maf or town

4 Likes

Whi had least actions in story so far?

2 Likes

Also will we see who is mafia if they attack to our monsters?

2 Likes

Depends

Their title will show up, but they won’t just out themselves like that if they’re smart

They have ways to hide

3 Likes

me :fgo_ereshlove:

6 Likes

I’ve only ever buffed people. Shinx has done almost nothing but buff herself the one time, and we know she’s maf. Terra does some gacha thing and can deal direct LP damage. I can’t remember what Rambukala has done. Will have to check story again.

3 Likes

So yeah gou unless you wanna give your whole duelist passive find your own way to get confirmed. Disco might roll me into you on some night but that isn’t a guarantee

4 Likes

Tbf you say that a lot and it’s always messed with :fgo_franpout:

4 Likes

I’ll take the chance of not disclosing it since I’m not about to be lynched or something. Anything disclosed in day thread is fair game for maf, as we know.

4 Likes