YGO Mafia [R3] :: Day Thread [2] :: The Fortune Cup Arc :fgo_rainbowchest:

We lynxhing Shinx, and at least 2 towns need to beatstick them to death, damage to other people can be fixed

4 Likes

I can afford to crash into them since I’m relatively high HP rn

8 Likes

That’s why I’d prefer to get intel first. Neither option is good.

6 Likes

I was really hoping more people would attack into Yubel last round

Alas

7 Likes

Yubel was nasty lol

4 Likes

Also I want to point this out

Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings is a 6* monster. Thing is, I KNOW it’s the monster that Cody and I destroyed since it’s in the death log. So why does it show as a level 2?

That’s what I PMed jakey about but I simply got this as a response:
¯_(ツ)_/¯

9 Likes

All we need is a name i can do 1k damage with my synchro with the help of :butterfly:

5 Likes

Excuse you I am no longer missing my arm

8 Likes

Maf shenanigans?

4 Likes

better

6 Likes

Does Shinx’s character have a 2* tuner?

6 Likes

I used it on you this round because I thought you had asked for it, but I can do it again if you want lol.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s Reptilianne Lamia or something

3 Likes

İt was really helpful but i cant snych this night again

6 Likes

Fair point, but Shinx didn’t get healed and the lynch + speed world damage are the first things to happen. They shouldn’t be able to heal her in time

Even if they somehow do, we can just lynch her again since a second lynch will kill her

But we have to remember that our actions are due at the time of the lynch, so we have to predict whether Shinx dies or not. If she does, attacking into her is just a waste of actions. Also potential maf can just join in the assault to look like they’re town

7 Likes

I just realized again lol

What’s Night’s End Sorcerer?

5 Likes

Ok. Anyone else need a boost to synchro quickly?

Do keep in mind that the Laser Cannon or whatever might not actually be on cooldown. We have no way of knowing.

5 Likes

My tuner

5 Likes

I’d love to protect you but I’m so low its actually absurd at this point :fgo_okitacry:

At this point, I dont even have enough counters to summon a decent monster

4 Likes

İ can take atleast 2 hits i think

2 Likes