YGO Mafia [R3] :: Day Thread [2] :: The Fortune Cup Arc :fgo_rainbowchest:

All of this kinda fits, I’ll give you that
Your trap destroys a monster right?

4 Likes

My trap is one of the things that makes my monster hard to kill.

Ugh, I hate disclosing this, but fine. No, it won’t kill someone else’s monster, but it’s one of the ways my monster stays up.

5 Likes

To clarify, if my trap is bypassed or put on CD, Great Ushi Oni will come out faster, but that doesn’t necessarily help me stay alive. Takes away part of my meat shield.

4 Likes

Make two separate lists, one for people who have synchro’d and who have not, and one for people who did something meaningful in the night story, and people who haven’t really

7 Likes

I appreciate all of the stuff, it’s helped :fgo_ishtarhappy:
Finally could you tell us what your title actually means?

4 Likes

Maf has stopped me every damned time I’ve tried to put myself in the story specifically to help everyone confirm me.

Since I’m on the chopping block, I’m going to point out that I don’t see a lot of other potentially sus folks here being willing to engage and try to help with the process. I’ve laid it out on the table.

4 Likes

Let me ask jakey for his reason again so that I can get it right. I’ll disclose it even if I’d rather not.

3 Likes

Nvm it’s in my kit.

Apparently it’s because A) I’m a hot old dude, like Moriarty allegedly is and B) the Great Ushi Oni comes out of its “cocoon” when Ushi Oni is defeated. That’s the part I didn’t want to talk about until I absolutely had to, especially once we learned that maf was sprouting new monsters when their originals were defeated. I figured it made me too sus.

5 Likes

Sawtuis did you already explain the buff that Nyt gave you?

6 Likes

I’m curious what that was if I missed it

5 Likes

Did attacking show your monsters level in the night story?

6 Likes

Yes. Mine is 6*.

The attack last night was really me; it just wasn’t my chosen target.

6 Likes

I have a feeling Lord may have missed something in their investigation of Nyt. :fgo_enkidusus:
*to clarify I am not an investigator but I am a bit sus of Nyt

7 Likes

He is one of the people who hasn’t synchro’d yet so he’d be a good choice to check out

7 Likes

I’ve been sus of this guy, not going to lie, but I thought Lord cleared him up until Nyt was late to everything.
And apparently has an investigate if he’s trying to “spy with their crystal ball?” Yet conveniently both of his targets, both confirmed mafs, are dead by that point :fgo_derpalot:

7 Likes

@Nytfall @Wyan

Can you guys give reasons why you’re not maf? Not saying you are, but you two haven’t synchro’d yet and I’m trying to rule people out

8 Likes

Okay, back to work for me. I’ll check again later and see if anyone needed more information from me.

7 Likes

For me,

Character. I’m a main character I guess so it’s a much riskier claim than someone random this is far from a guarantee though for multiple reasons I don’t even remember when I claimed, maybe it was after everyone else

Actions: I buffed TMFM n2 and he confirmed what I gave him. I lowered the damage from Shinx n3 and helped save Usher, then lowered the damage from Emprisk last night

Maf actions: they tried to kill me last night lol, they attacked my HP directly which they wouldn’t wasted on me just to try to help confirm me a little more

7 Likes

Oh perfect this is exactly what I was looking for

5 Likes

Yeah and since I already said what it cost (and I’m assuming Maf learned my kit from Shinx’s investigate anyway, I won’t say everything about it just in case they were limited) but my buff has a 1N CD and costs 4 speed counters anyway so I can’t use it every night

Earliest I could use it was N2 which I did, and then again N4 which I did. I wasn’t going to debuff someone’s random card attack N1 since I know how you hoes are and you’d just go out and randomly kill that person or something and I’d be sus for that

Shinx’s investigate

This is another pro for me btw. Kayo said Shinx could do it for 3 people a night and then the next night I was someone she looked at. Information is key in Mafia and I’d never let my team waste an investigate on another Maf.

6 Likes